CRS for $89/night in May!

KangaT

DramaMama
Thank you all for the info and links. Using http://marywaring.com/disneyhotel, I found a discount code that covers our stay this May. I figured it was probably a lost cause - only 10 rooms at each hotel, etc. - that sort of thing. :rolleyes: But for the cost of a few minutes of my time (didn't even have to pay for the phone call - used DC's 800 number), I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. What a great idea! :D They gave us the discount on our existing reservation. Instead of $149/night/room (2 rooms) we're now paying $89/night/room - a savings of $840! :D Thank you all so much. :cool:

90 honeymoon
95,98, 01 w/kids & grands

That's great! I saw earlier postings regarding her website and I am thinking of trying for some of the codes that will be relevant in August.
Congrats!
-Darlene

Hi, I'm Mary, the webmaster of the site you mentioned. I'm so glad you got a great deal! I'm getting ready to add a page of "testimonials" from real people who got deals by using the info on my site. Would you mind if I used this post for that purpose? I would want to include your first name and hometown. If you would be willing to let me use this info on my site, please e-mail me! Thanks.

In case anyone wants to visit, the correct URL is:

http://www.marywaring.com/disneyhotels.htm

Enjoy! :)

Cornell - We'll be at the Coronado Springs Resort May 16 - 23. The $89/night special rate is in effect at the moderate hotels from 4/22 - 5/23. :) Lucky me.

Mary - please feel free to use my original post in your testimonials page. You've saved us $840 - the least I can do is let people know about it! :D

90 honeymoon
95,98, 01 w/kids & grands

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter