Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York booked!

Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
Finally booked a hotel, loved the location and the fact that buffet breakfast was included for less than £100 extra for the 6 nights :)

Claire ;)

Really looking forward to seeing New York again and DH is happy for me to make the decisions re booking all of this!

Claire ;)

apart from Disney, New York is my FAVOURITE place in the whole world (apart from home:rotfl2:)

We are going for our 3rd trip April and staying at the Hotel Giraffe - its got great write ups and anything is better than were we stayed last year.. said was not doing "cheap" again!!

Have a fab trip - when are you going - let us know what the hotel is like too!

apart from Disney, New York is my FAVOURITE place in the whole world (apart from home:rotfl2:)

We are going for our 3rd trip April and staying at the Hotel Giraffe - its got great write ups and anything is better than were we stayed last year.. said was not doing "cheap" again!!

Have a fab trip - when are you going - let us know what the hotel is like too!

We are going Dec 9th :)

Claire ;)

Oh Christmas lights and the Rockerfeller tree

We were there last year over Thanksgiving and left on 1 Dec - I'd love to go on the run up to Xmas - my colleague has been the last 2 Xmases - flying home on Xmas eve:scared1: - he said it was just FAB and he is a self confessed Xmas humbug:lmao:

Keep us updated on your thoughts on the hotel - The Giraffe looks lovely but DH says the less I spend on the hotel the more I have in my pocket, but we had a disaster staying in Queens last year and I vowed never again!

£100 a night including brekkie sounds like a great rate - where did you book it?
Its prob too early for us to get any real good deals but i keep a list of hotels to check every couple of days (just in case).

Happy planning:goodvibes:goodvibes

Great news, Claire. :)

My eldest DD is off to New York in the spring, she is so excited.

Oh Christmas lights and the Rockerfeller tree

We were there last year over Thanksgiving and left on 1 Dec - I'd love to go on the run up to Xmas - my colleague has been the last 2 Xmases - flying home on Xmas eve:scared1: - he said it was just FAB and he is a self confessed Xmas humbug:lmao:

Keep us updated on your thoughts on the hotel - The Giraffe looks lovely but DH says the less I spend on the hotel the more I have in my pocket, but we had a disaster staying in Queens last year and I vowed never again!

£100 a night including brekkie sounds like a great rate - where did you book it?
Its prob too early for us to get any real good deals but i keep a list of hotels to check every couple of days (just in case).

Happy planning:goodvibes:goodvibes

It was £100 extra for 6 days brekkie, the actual room was alot more than that, but considering other hotels wanted about £400 to add brekkie thought this was good :)

Claire ;)

great deal
we ended up just going out or breakfast which for pancakes juise and coffee was nearly $50 for the 4 of us each day
soon all adds up

Great news we are staying at Salisbury Hotel near Central Park when we go which is near most things anyway:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter