Crowds first of March 2020

busymomma123

DIS Veteran
We are looking at going next March. With Easter being April 12, is that a safe week to go to avoid heavy crowds? I realize after our last trip that low crowds seem to be a fond memory.

...although that's right when college spring breaks will be starting. Many are either the first or second week of March. You definitely won't have the place to yourself!

I was there 3/4 - 3/11 in 2017 (Easter was 4/16) and found the crowds to be extremely manageable. There were only 2 rides to my recollection that we waited more than 30 minutes for (Haunted Mansion & RNRC) the entire trip. Everything else was either walk-on or relatively short waits.

By "first of March", do you mean the very first week which starts Sunday, March 1? If so, that week is typically a low week for Spring Breaks; especially with Easter falling in the middle of April. In most recent years, very few students are out during the first week of March compared to the weeks following that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter