Crowds 5/28 to 6/3?

ebowman

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are looking at a trip to Orlando leaving home on Memorial Day (5/28), and leaving Orlando on the following Sunday (6/3). Can anyone give me an idea of what the crowds will be like the week after Memorial Day weekend? Our only other option is a trip from 8/1 to 8/6, but this will not be nearly as easy for our schedules. We would really like to make the first option work. Thanks for your help.

Summer is usually busy. Also, Gay Days will be in progress during those dates. If you had rather avoid the parks due to the number of gays, I would reschedule.

Memorial Day is usually very busy. The week after has usually moderate crowds. The first two weeks of August are pretty busy too.

As for Gay Days, each day a park is designated as the Gay Day meet spot. If you want to avoid the crowds, just avoid the park they will be visiting. Go to www.gayday.com to check out the schedule.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Roller coaster king

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

I looked at the gayday.com web site and it appears that the only designated "gay day" for USF and IOA is June 3.

Does any one know if most of the people who participate in "gay days" stick to the schedule? In other words if I avoid the USF, IOA and Disney parks that are listed on the schedule will I avoid most of the crowds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter