Crop-A-Dile?????????????

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Anyone used one. I saw it advertised in my hotmail. They said coming soon. Is it like a pro-tractor. But cuts instead of drawing a circle? If so, what is the price in the states? I am going to Buffalo in a couple of weeks.

I have seen an advertisement in a magazine but haven't seen it out yet. In the add they just said cropadile in big letters-not a picture or anything telling what it was.

I looked it up and it's an eyelet setter/hole punch that sort of looks like a regular hole punch (so you can't punch just anywhere), *but*, it punched and set an eyelet in chipboard! :teeth: The "dial" part is where you turn these little thingies to accomodate the different eyelet sizes. It could be a must have tool...as long as you don't need your eyelet in the center of a page! It's new, so I don't see it in stores anywhere yet and didn't see a price, either. I would think it would be in the $20 range.

My local Archivers was demoing the crop-a-dile this weekend. It was really cool. It is like using a hole punch to make holes for eyelets and it does go through chipboard. I liked the fact that it wasn't noisy to use which is nice if you have a sleeping baby. It was priced at 25.00. Not too bad for an easy to use quite tool.

Angela

I was at my near by scrapbooking store for a class and the teacher let us use one. I couldn't believe how easy it was to go threw a 1/4 inch thick tube. It hardly took any pressure at all and it left a good clean hole. Punching threw several layers was a breeze.
Susan

Bought it Sat for $26...love it. It makes large and small holes and it does all shapes and sizes and brands of eyelets/snaps. I had to try it out before buying and ran to get some of my MM eyelet stash. I wanted to make sure it would work on the MM since I have hundreds. It actually curls or crimps more than splits. It is easy to squeeze, takes a little effort to line up, but over all a great tool!! The only downside I see is that it will only work around the edges...you wouldn't be able to use it in the middle of a 12x12 sheet of paper. I think it goes in about 1 inch or 1 1/2 inches max. Our store had a 12 hour crop and sold all but 2 in one day!!! Love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter