Crocs sale and Free shipping codes!

For those who just ordered, will you please post when you are notfiied that your order has been shipped? I placed my order last Monday and still does not show shipped. I tried to call but had a wait time of 40 minutes.

Thanks!

I ordered mine Monday night (June 1) and I was notified they shipped out Tuesday the 2nd. Tracking says they're in the local delivery terminal and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Maybe there's delays because of the style of shoe you ordered? I'd imagine that some styles are limited or backordered and can't be shipped as quicly as other shoes. (For the record, I ordered some ugly colors!)

I got the impression they were delivered USPS -- is that true?

Yes, USPS. Mine were allegedly shipped 5/29 - and I don't have them yet.

eta: Okay, the 5/29 order is somewhere in my state; I can't tell from the tracking information if I'll have them today or tomorrow.

The order I placed as the direct result of this thread, Saturday, hasn't shipped yet.

I ordered mine Monday night (June 1) and I was notified they shipped out Tuesday the 2nd. Tracking says they're in the local delivery terminal and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Maybe there's delays because of the style of shoe you ordered? I'd imagine that some styles are limited or backordered and can't be shipped as quicly as other shoes. (For the record, I ordered some ugly colors!)

Thanks for the reply! I ordered all Disney shoes and am beginning to get concerned that my order was lost in cyberspace. :( I may just have to hold for the 40 minute wait time to check on them today.

Finally had time to wait on hold to check on my order. All the kids Disney crocs I had ordered, and were shown to be available when I ordered, are now out of stock. I never received an out of stock e-mail like others and I would have never known until the box arrived missing those items. Co-workers who ordered the same shoes and same sizes after me (because I sent them the link) are getting their shoes, but I am not. Doesn't seem fair! I know these items are in demand but this is lousy customer service in my opinion.

Finally had time to wait on hold to check on my order. All the kids Disney crocs I had ordered, and were shown to be available when I ordered, are now out of stock. I never received an out of stock e-mail like others and I would have never known until the box arrived missing those items. Co-workers who ordered the same shoes and same sizes after me (because I sent them the link) are getting their shoes, but I am not. Doesn't seem fair! I know these items are in demand but this is lousy customer service in my opinion.

LIFO (last in first out) ... sounds like the Crocs warehouse is very non-tech & they print out the orders, taking from the top of the pile as it builds

Mine have been shipped! Their journey started in the wee hours of Thursday morning -- I ordered them on Sunday night. I appears they are coming FedEx. I really want them by Sunday but am guessing they'll be delivered on Monday. C'est le vie.

If you click through your shipping notice, you'll see an estimated arrival. Mine was shipped via FedEx on 6/9 and isn't supposed to arrive until 6/18. I just checked mine, and its somewhere in Wisconsin....

Maryjanes are $14.99 but when you buy 2 they are 1/2 price...so 2 for $14.99 for adults....$9.99 for kids but buy 2 and theya re 4.49.... use the free shipping code and you are all set.

Is it just the Maryjanes that are 1/2 price when you buy 2?

I ordered 3 pair on 6/2. I received an email mid-week that they shipped. I received them by USPS yesterday.

One pair was canceled. The only way I knew before I received them is that my bank account was billed for a lesser amount than my order. I also needed to call them because one of the pairs I ordered is now $5.00 less.
It took me 2 days..:headache:....finally yesterday I sat on hold for 36 minutes and got through.
"Yes, one of the pairs is now out of stock, because they are an outlet item they will never get them in again, so my order was canceled." "And NO they don't notify you". :sad2:
They did credit m the $5.00 for the price difference.

Thank you for the information. I hope my order is not as problematic as some have been!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter