Crocs sale and Free shipping codes!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by D L and K's Mom, Jun 6, 2009.

1. D L and K's Mom

D L and K's Mom <font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<

Not sure if this was already posted. Crocs is having a sale on selected styles. I bought DD 2 pairs of Maryjanes (4.99) and 1 pair for me...total 17.47 Free shipping!!!
    The shipping codes are...

MALINDI09

or

SPRINGCUSTOMER09

Good Luck!

2. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Harumph! Thanks a lot for "making" me spend money I didn't intend to :umbrella: :teeth:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. mdetloff

mdetloff Mouseketeer

What crocs are 4.99 ? I can't seem to find them. I looked in the outlet. Thanks

5. looo33

looo33 Guest

Can someone help me with the sizing? Typically, children's sizes go Toddler, child, then woman (man). One of my DD's wears a child's size 1 and the other wears a child's size 3. What Croc size do I get for each of them? I see a M1/W3 size there......would that fit the child's 3? I don't see anything that correlates to the child size 1.:confused3:confused3 Am I nuts??

6. okeydokey

okeydokey Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child.

Mary Janes are 14.99. I guess I missed it.

7. D L and K's Mom

There are children sizes..my DD is a C12/13. I was able to get her some cute MaryJanes. Check there is a spot to check sizes..pick a style and then under the sizes it has a little Size Info section.

The crocs are $9.99 but when you buy 2 they are half price and then free shipping....

8. D L and K's Mom

Maryjanes are $14.99 but when you buy 2 they are 1/2 price...so 2 for $14.99 for adults....$9.99 for kids but buy 2 and theya re 4.49.... use the free shipping code and you are all set.

9. Whistle

Whistle Mouseketeer

Could someone please post the link to the outlet? Thanks

10. locodemickey

locodemickey DIS Veteran

Wow! I just bought these a few days ago (kids caymen, I think) and they were $9.99 each and I bought 2 and the total was 19.98 (not half price) :confused3

11. kaytieeldr

crocs.com, then click on the word "Outlet"... except I didn't find the adult ones in the outlet this time; click on something like "this week's sale" in the left toolbar.

12. kaytieeldr

Nope - only some Mary Janes, some Athens, and another style that starts with "A".

13. ncmickeyluvr

ncmickeyluvr <font color=darkorchid>darn. I really like being r

yah, yah, yah!! DD9 has been wanting maryjanes, and I've not gotten her any. Now I get to be good Mommy and get her 2 pairs. I even got her out of bed..at midnight...to choose her colors. She thinks I'm mental. But for $4.99 a pair with free shipping, it's soooo worth it.

14. allboyzz

allboyzz Mouseketeer

Darn. Just ordered some for my two sons two days ago. I paid the full price ($9.99) plus shipping costs. Oh well. :( Still cheaper than the store..........

15. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

awesome....
    I just ordered 2 prs of MJ's at 4.99 EACH.

16. dreamalittledream

dreamalittledream DIS Veteran

Thanks! I got a few pair. We Love the Mary Janes!

17. hardingk

hardingk DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT

oooh! I have been looking for crocs for my dd! Checking them out now! Thanks for the heads up!

18. twinklebug

twinklebug 1200+ miles away from home.

Thank you for posting the free shipping codes! I just checked DS and he's outgrown his crocs from last summer (saved us quite a few blisters in the parks!) I got him a new pair of Disney Crocs for $14.99 w/free shipping

... I may go back and order up a pair for myself -- I'll admit they're ugly on adults, yes, but blisters are even uglier & painful too ;)

19. D L and K's Mom

I get emails weekly about sales!!! It is so helpful. I am "Croced" out for this summer but I am sure we will need some for the fall...DD loves the ones with Fur

20. thebeesknees

thebeesknees DIS Veteran

You can print out a Crocs size chart on the website and then measure your kids' feet with it so you know what size to get. They seem to run about 1 size smaller than other shoes (either that or my kids' and my feet have grown since we bought sneakers last week!:lmao:)

21. tar heel

tar heel <font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i

Thanks for posting this. I got ME two pairs of Mary Janes, a nice tasteful brown and an outrageous fuschia. I would never have bought fuschia for anywhere close to full price! Does anyone know how long they take to ship? I would absolutely love to have them by next weekend.