Croc wearers...up to 40% off...

I got the girls some for the parks+got a great bargain.They did'nt have the ones i wanted in my size,so i tried jellyegg-they were full price but used the word 'fried' in the discount box+got 15% off :thumbsup2 .This offer ends on Jan31st.x.

also put the code BC01 in for sweetfeet-to get another 10% off

Its a shame the Disney ones were not in the sale. Mine have nearly worn out and am saving them for best. (I have been wearing the normal ones with minnie jibbitz to walk to work in.) In fact I tried to order them anyway and no sizes came up so I guess they are sold out.

Perhaps I can wait until next July when and buy them at WDW when the pound will be so much better against the dollar. Well we can live in hope!!

Susan

Not my thing (DS 8 loves them ) but I know lots like them for the parks.

Sale ends 1 st Feb...

http://www.sweetfeetshoes.co.uk/index.php

I went on last night to order a pair for work last night, there was hardly any colours had any stock which is annoying that they let you browse the colours, any way no dark colours for work but I ordered a pair of lime green that I dont need;)

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest