Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

Erin you're doing a great job!!!! Especially with the boards being so slow lately. I'm good with the way things are, but, I'd be happy to play in a girly girl group.

Thanks Cheryl!! I'm trying!! LOL I think I will add it...if there are only 3 or 4 of us, it won't be too bad anyway. If there are more, then more fun stuff! LOL But, I will put you in since you said ok...if you change your mind, let me know!

I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have added to your work...Don't feel obligated to do it, please!

(The boards are making me CRAZY!)

No worries silly! It's not a big deal! I'll add it and we will see where it goes!

sneaking in from work.....shhhhhhhhhhhh....

i'd like grab bag
best of pixar--- mike. (if he has not already been done yet...-have not looked at original post)
and i'll do a phrase but will get back to you on which one since i have to kinda sneak it in today.
thanks!

I'm sorry James lost his match, but it sounds like a "good loss". I'm a coach's kid and know from experience that a "good loss" every once in a while is good for you. Makes you want to work even harder.

Please add me to groups:

E--Everyday Paper Dolls
CC--
CC2-
and the girly group if you decide to add it.

I will let you know my carts and cuts tonight. Thanks!

Two Questions:

1. I know that some have said they had more than one cart in certain letters they would like to use. Do you want me to open second groups in some letters that have more carts? Even without the first being full, we could do second groups so that we can do the extras but not be in the same group twice.

2. Jennifer (mm2000) has asked about opening a girly group. There are some girly carts already signed up in other groups and we can leave them there but still open a specific group if there is interest. Please weigh in and let me know thoughts on this!

Thanks for bearing with me on the slow postings!

1. Answering this with a question -- what are you going to do at closing? Let's say no one else signs up for the T group. I'd like to be in that grp, but the only T cart I have is Tags, Bags etc -- no good for this swap. Could I join that group with one of my extra S carts? If yes, then I don't want any extra groups, I'll take my chances at closing.

2. Good idea -- I could help fill it if it needs it at the end.

3. You are doing a great job keeping up

sneaking in from work.....shhhhhhhhhhhh....

i'd like grab bag
best of pixar--- mike. (if he has not already been done yet...-have not looked at original post)
and i'll do a phrase but will get back to you on which one since i have to kinda sneak it in today.
thanks!

Got it!!! It's our secret! ;)

I'm sorry James lost his match, but it sounds like a "good loss". I'm a coach's kid and know from experience that a "good loss" every once in a while is good for you. Makes you want to work even harder.

Please add me to groups:

E--Everyday Paper Dolls
CC--
CC2-
and the girly group if you decide to add it.

I will let you know my carts and cuts tonight. Thanks!

Yep...it's a good thing. Actually a confidence booster. The other kid is great and James hung right in there with him! So, it was great! Thanks so much!

Got these and yes...opening that girly group!

Alrighty then here are a couple more choices for me.

May I please add Group O--Old West--I'll let you pick your cut first ;)
Group BB--Toy Story--page 61 (Mr Potatohead)
Group CC--Traveler--page 62 (adventure)

For the girly girl group could I make the crown that says princess on page 67 of the Hannah Montana cart?

Thanks Erin

;) For the Girly group, I'd like the dress form on Page 49 of Forever Young. I'll probably add something else too, either the sunglasses or some shoes.

I will take the last spot in the Disney Group (something from the pooh cart)

I will also take a phrase spot, no idea what yet.

I am suppose to be swap free :laughing: but I think these will be easy : )

1. Answering this with a question -- what are you going to do at closing? Let's say no one else signs up for the T group. I'd like to be in that grp, but the only T cart I have is Tags, Bags etc -- no good for this swap. Could I join that group with one of my extra S carts? If yes, then I don't want any extra groups, I'll take my chances at closing.

2. Good idea -- I could help fill it if it needs it at the end.

3. You are doing a great job keeping up

1. Ok...how about this...because I too have some groups I'd like to join (T being one of them) and I don't have anything (like you, other than the tags which doesn't work for this)...so.....

How about we don't add second groups (unless the first fills). But, a group like T for example that may only have 1 person signed up, we allow fill-ins with whatever anyone wants on Sunday night / Monday morning. So, if T has one person Sunday night, I could add myself there with something from the Sweet Treats cart (since I used Simply Charmed for my S selection). Does that sound fair? It keeps the group open to the person in it and allows others to use carts they wanted to make use of. I don't really think the person actually using T (in the example) would have any issues with that since they still get the group and will get a good variety back. Let me know your thoughts then I can post the update.

2. I will go ahead and add the group...let me know if you want in.

3. Thanks...between the boards, the interruptions here and trying to go through my Cricut books, it's taking forever...but getting done nonetheless!!!!

Erin--I'm gonna keep looking for the girly group. Even tho I like the crown it is definately more of a title/phrase.

1. Ok...how about this...because I too have some groups I'd like to join (T being one of them) and I don't have anything (like you, other than the tags which doesn't work for this)...so.....

How about we don't add second groups (unless the first fills). But, a group like T for example that may only have 1 person signed up, we allow fill-ins with whatever anyone wants on Sunday night / Monday morning. So, if T has one person Sunday night, I could add myself there with something from the Sweet Treats cart (since I used Simply Charmed for my S selection). Does that sound fair? It keeps the group open to the person in it and allows others to use carts they wanted to make use of. I don't really think the person actually using T (in the example) would have any issues with that since they still get the group and will get a good variety back. Let me know your thoughts then I can post the update.

3. Thanks...between the boards, the interruptions here and trying to go through my Cricut books, it's taking forever...but getting done nonetheless!!!!

I love this idea :) That way I can have some friends in the "Q" group :thumbsup2

i'm going to do "gobble" as my phrase from create a critter.
BUT i'm going to do 2 gobbles because in my crazy world we say gobble gobble.
is that ok with everyone?

thanks jennifer for the heads on that cart! :goodvibes

sounds good

:rotfl2: Yep, only gobble gobble here too. Is it a NorthEast thing?

Erin, good that your grandma is getting out! hope you get to see them soon!

change for me....can you take me out of Group D - no dinosaur needed here so wouldn't need most of that group.

I'm interested in the girly group - but only have the two disney princess carts and both paperdoll carts - could I choose something out of the paperdoll everyday for that??

Alrighty then here are a couple more choices for me.

May I please add Group O--Old West--I'll let you pick your cut first ;)
Group BB--Toy Story--page 61 (Mr Potatohead)
Group CC--Traveler--page 62 (adventure)

For the girly girl group could I make the crown that says princess on page 67 of the Hannah Montana cart?

Thanks Erin

Got it!! I changed my cart choice for the O group...so pick away!

;) For the Girly group, I'd like the dress form on Page 49 of Forever Young. I'll probably add something else too, either the sunglasses or some shoes.

Got it! Thanks...don't have that cart, so that's exciting!

I will take the last spot in the Disney Group (something from the pooh cart)

I will also take a phrase spot, no idea what yet.

I am suppose to be swap free :laughing: but I think these will be easy : )

Gotcha! Thanks for signing up!

Erin--I'm gonna keep looking for the girly group. Even tho I like the crown it is definately more of a title/phrase.

Ok...let me know whenever! You could do it for one of the phrase groups!

I love this idea :) That way I can have some friends in the "Q" group :thumbsup2

Perfect!

Sounds great! Fine with me!

sounds good

:rotfl2: Yep, only gobble gobble here too. Is it a NorthEast thing?

Ok...that's how we will go with it then! 2 gobbles makes sense to me! Who gobbles once?? LOL Even if it's not about the turkey sound, you eat Thanksgiving dinner, then you eat Thanksgiving leftovers, right? LOL You gobble twice! :rotfl2: Sorry...crazy morning!

Erin, good that your grandma is getting out! hope you get to see them soon!

change for me....can you take me out of Group D - no dinosaur needed here so wouldn't need most of that group.

I'm interested in the girly group - but only have the two disney princess carts and both paperdoll carts - could I choose something out of the paperdoll everyday for that??

Yep...she needs that break! A few rounds with the slot machines can't hurt! We will be going to the hospital Sunday morning. Wrestling tomorrow and Saturday, then Saturday evening with my BIL, SIL and niece and nephew...love those kids! :love:

I can do that...did you see the notes about what we will do at the end for the "fill-in free-for-all" (that's what I will call it!)? I will make a posting so it stands out on it's own.

You sure can. You could do anything from any of those I'm sure...I'll leave your choice blank for now and you can let me know for sure what you want.

OK...I am going to update everything through here now...got sidetracked by a phone call! But, I did set up a photoshoot for my dog! LOL I know...I'm crazy! But the lady asked to photograph him for free. She saw us in Petsmart and gave me her card. I am going to make a donation to a pet rescue for her though. But, otherwise, I get all the pix on cd that she takes! Yay!! I have all my choices now, too...so it's a once and done update then!! :cool1:

Any changes or requests, let me know! I am going to update, check a few other threads, come back to check on this and then be off for a few hours while I finish cutting my park and icon letters. I will check back then before dinner time.

ok when you add the girly group I will do:

Everyday PD - pg 45 pj girl - be cute for sleepovers!

Sometimes we gobble gobble so much we wobble wobble!!! LOL

Lisa - got the girly...will be cute!

Susan - not sure...am I adding you to the girly group?

Updates:

1. On Sunday night, any groups with less than 5 players will open up to the "fill-in free-for-all". This means you can take any cart you would like to use and fill in some spots. This way, groups don't get dropped and we can use carts in certain letters twice. I'd like to keep the fill-in process even though. So, we will work that out. This will happen through close on Monday afternoon. Any groups with 5 or more will stay as is (unless we get so many fill-in requests that we need to drop them in those).

2. There was a girly group added if you are interested in that.

3. Any swappers allowing others to requests cuts will be listed together after closing so that everyone can pm their choices. So, be sure to check Monday to see if you are in these groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter