Tree = 3 1/2 inches from Pooh & Friends cart
Sun = 2 1/2 inches from George
Font = 3/4 inch from Mickey Font
Lion = 1/2 inch blackout from Animal Kingdom cart
Zebra = 3/4 inch blackout from Animal Kingdom cart
Giraffe = 1 inch blackout from Animal Kingdom cart

Orange paper is cut at 4x6
Tan paper is cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
The black "ground" is 6 inches wide and then I just hand cut it at the top to look the way I wanted it.

This is gorgeous! Do you mind if I try something like it for my Disney Scrapbook?

Thanks! I have 3 Disney trips that need to be scrapped ... haven't gotten around to some of my AK pics yet. I love that design for my Tree of Life pic.

indexed to here!

Thanks again everyone!!!

If you could include sizes and page colors that would be awesome too!

I use the cricut for everything! I use it on literally every scrapbook page I do. I also make cards. All of those can be seen on my blog:

http://toadallyjackamomma.blogspot.com

In addition I made a freezer paper shirt for my sister. She loved it and it was simple to do.
113_9354.jpg

snotface.jpg

I also made holders for gift cards, but for some reason I cannot find those pictures...I will keep looking.

This is my first time posting some of my work on the disboards, so I am excited. I never seem to have enough time, but hope to get here more often.

IMG_7487.jpg

I used the opposites attract cart and trimmed down the writing on the wording.

IMG_7486.jpg

I used two carts, cuttin' up and I am unsure of the other font (Sorry-bad memory)

IMG_7476.jpg

We just did a mickey room for my DS and I made cute pictures of Goofy, Mickey and Donald from Mickey and Friends cart. I will have to take pics and post later : )

Master Index:

General Themes:
Cupid: page 1, post 3
Sign/School Bus: page 1, post 14

Layered Titles/Words/Signs:
Get Well Soon: page 2, post 17

Disney Themes:
Mulan: page 2, post 16
Chip & Dale: page 1, post 12
Mickey: page 1, post 13
Donald's Boat: page 1, post 15
Disney Bus: page 1, post 15
AK Topper: page 2, post 18

Links to older posts:
Dinosaurs: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2322800&highlight=dinosaur

Links to projects made w/ the cricut:

Teacher gifts: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2342749 POST 8 has instructions.
~~ also, I don't have alphalicious, so I used the same measurements and used the foundations from Mini Monograms.
Freezer Paper Shirt Stencils: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2314263
Halloween Ghost card/lollipop holder: used ghost from Paper Dolls cart ~ page 1, post 5

:thumbsup2 Thanks this is super helpful!!!

In addition I made a freezer paper shirt for my sister. She loved it and it was simple to do.

I love the freezer paper idea and have been wanting to try it out, but I can't find the paper anywhere at a reasonable price. All Walmart had was a HUGE roll that was really out of my price range. Where did you find yours? It seems like its a product that's going out of style these days.

I got mine at Walmart, but if I remember correctly it was not super pricey. I use it for the shirts and for my preschooler to finger paint on.

I love the freezer paper idea and have been wanting to try it out, but I can't find the paper anywhere at a reasonable price. All Walmart had was a HUGE roll that was really out of my price range. Where did you find yours? It seems like its a product that's going out of style these days.

Instead of freezer paper -- I made mine with shelf liner paper --- didnt feel like getting the iron out -- worked great -- had gotten a large roll of shelf liner paper at my dollar store.
Jennifer

Instead of freezer paper -- I made mine with shelf liner paper --- didnt feel like getting the iron out -- worked great -- had gotten a large roll of shelf liner paper at my dollar store.
Jennifer

Never thought of that...great idea! That would be great for wood items and things that cannot be ironed.

Never thought of that...great idea! That would be great for wood items and things that cannot be ironed.

How do you do this? just stick it on? Iron on with freezer paper? It holds up in the wash?
such a cricut newbie:confused3

How do you do this? just stick it on? Iron on with freezer paper? It holds up in the wash?
such a cricut newbie:confused3

Basically you cut what you want on the shirt out of freezer paper using the cricut. Then you iron the paper to the shirt waxy size down. That creates a sealed stencil. Then you use fabric paint to paint into the cut out areas. When everything is dry you peel off the paper.

Here is a link to a you tube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRyXlSTtHPA

Jennifer

I was considering giving that a try since we have shelf liner paper and I've used it before to do etching on glass (it's much more reasonably priced than the Cricut vinyl). It's good to hear that it works just as well on the fabric as a stencil. :-)

From Xmas morning. Ship and waves are from "Lifes a Beach" The Wonder logo was done in SCAL
18543_389925360712_638365712_10308947_4814690_n.jpg

DH actually made this for our DS in SCAL and then cut out the Fuzzy Flock on the cricut
8830_294740375712_638365712_9150268_5620705_n.jpg

And when you need a sigh for Jello Shots you go to the Cricut and SCAL
2852_179676015712_638365712_6566004_3350774_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!