Credit for restricted fare?

Chandra C

Mouseketeer
So my sister and I had a double dip cancelled back in September. My husband was sick with stage 4 cancer and I didn’t know when we’d be able to cruise again so I got a refund. Now I have my eye on a restricted fare room at the end of August. . My sister is thinking its likely it will be canceled also. I’m wondering if we were to book, would we get the 125 percent credit or whatever it is if the cruise is canceled. Or since it’s the restricted would we just get a refund? I know the restricted fares have stricter rules. Also, anyone think they’ll actually be sailing again in August? Thanks

I believe you would get 125% of whatever you paid. We had a cruise cancelled for February that we had a Military Rate on and we got 125% of that rate.

If you are PIF before the cruise is canceled (which you would be with a restricted fare that requires payment in full at time of booking), then yes a *GT does qualify for FCC. But IF that cruise actually goes, you have no recourse to cancel or reschedule regardless of reason, so be sure you are willing and able to actually cruise. I'm not sure they'll be cruising in Aug., but I've given up trying to anticipate Disney's decisions this past year :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter