Credit Card Help

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Hi, does anyone know if this is a good credit card?
0% intro purchase APR
14.9% low, fixed APR thereafter

anyone? thanks!

you can prolly find one with a fixed 7.7% interest rate. Always better than the 0%/15% thereafter deal.

I just switch mine between 0% and 1.9%....lately I've never been charged more then 5.9% and that's only because I wasn't paying attention to the ending date of my 0%.....

I take 0% every time..

Better yet, don't carry a balance and always pay 0% :) This is what I am doing with my Disney Card, using it for my purchases paying off and getting the 1% "bonus" eventually, it will pay for a room at the Grand Californian :D

Don't get one at all... better yet.

14% is very high, but that may just be due to your age/lack of true credit history. You are a student, right? Most student I see have higher credit percentage rates than non students.

The lower perecentage rates are usually offered for more established people.

I agree to paying 0 every time, and either paying the bill when it comes. Or just paying cash when you want to spend it...

Originally posted by Cindy B
Don't get one at all... better yet.

I agree to paying 0 every time, and either paying the bill when it comes. Or just paying cash when you want to spend it...

This is the best advice of all. I've seen many friends get caught up in the credit card lifestyle, only to have it come crashing down around them $25-30,000 later. I carry 1 credit card for 1 purpose only - renting a car. I pay with my debit card later. If I can't afford it, I don't buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter