CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

After our playful meet 'n greet with Russell and Dug, we just had enough time to head into Adventurer's Outpost for our first FP+ before the window closed.

Cute photos with you all!

Our next FP+ window opened up and it was for my favorite ride: FoP!! FoP was advertising only a 60 minute wait but I found that hard to believe.

I've been stalking the app for wait times and it's almost always at 180 minutes. Once I saw it at 150 minutes.

Which would have been so much better if that dude wasn't standing in our picture!

I photoshop people like that out of my pictures! :laughing:

It was almost time for our Tiffin's Lunch! We booked the FoTLK Tier 1 package which includes a 3 course lunch, commemorative cast photo,

That sounds like a pretty good deal!

Initially when this package first came out I thought we'd get a picture WITH THE CAST of FoTL but my excitement was short-lived when I realized it would only be this photo OF THE CAST.

Well it would have been better WITH with cast. :rolleyes:

I know it may be a bit freaky to see the entire fish with head set in front of you but trust me when I say it makes for a much more flavorful and tender fish compared to if it were filet first then fried. Think of it as bone-in ribeye of the sea! :thumbsup2

I get the flavor part, but how do you eat that? Do they skin it before frying? :confused3

On the plus side too, if you are planning to get this dish at Tiffins, the cost of it is 65 dollars, so for a mere 35 bucks more you can get the full FoTLK Tier 1 package with 3 courses (and a drink!) PLUS you get all the extras thrown in!

This might be more up my alley, but I am intrigued by the whole fish.

My boss of 8 years quit recently and now I have a new boss who is a little more demanding, it’s not a bad thing really as the work is challenging and keeps me busy and the day seems to go by faster.

Boo to more work, but at least your days gi by faster. There's nothing worse than being bored at work.

I promise to post the next thread as soon as I get back from my trip...happening right now!

Yet! This means I'm finally all caught up on your TR!

Well it took me a few days, but I finally started and caught up on your TR! Wow, you guys pack a lot into your trips! Love all the great dining reviews, and your sister's dresses! I've been following along on your most recent trip on IG! Looking forward to your TR for this trip, too! My sister and I are leaving in 27 days, having some girl time, and staying at Coronado for the first night, then moving over to AKV Jambo House in a studio for three nights, then the husbands are flying in, and we move over to Kidani in a one bedroom. My sis & her husband leave the morning of April 7th, and my husband is running the half marathon that day, so he and I are switching resorts on the 6th, staying at the Yacht Club. Whew. That's four different resorts for me on this trip! That's a new record for me! I really, really, really wanted the Beach Club, but nothing is available with an AP discount. We're DVC and own at Kidani, but are out of points for the year, LOL! Oh well. Guess we'll just have to be happy at the YC. Just kidding, I can't wait to stay there, as other than all the All Stars, that's the only other resort we've never stayed at on Disney property.

I remain in awe of her dress collection!

Haha me too, she already has a bunch of stuff for May.

One photo for three of you?? That seems a bit chintzy!

Oh absolutely, but for reals, no one cares about the picture!

The fish would scare me (even though I am sure it is delicious). The dessert looks amazing!

It's so funny to realize that many people don't each fish with the heads on. I spent a lot of time in Singapore and Japan as a kid and it was more the norm to see the fish with the head on!
The dessert is so yummy, just had it yesterday and it's so delicious!

How does she do it??? She looks fresh and immaculate in every photo!

I have no idea, I got the hot and sweaty genes. :rotfl:

Hmmm...yeah, I would have thought the same thing. Oh well. I guess they don't mind being a bit vague or misleading if it helps sell more packages...

Totally something Disney would do and totally something we'd all purchase without second thought. :rotfl:

I had to laugh at this. It is quite strange to see. I used to work overseas and I was in Malaysia once. I saw deep fried fish on the menu and assumed "fish and chips" type thing. Well, was I wrong when I got the fish! As you mentioned though, it was pretty tasty! But scary to look at!

Haha yes! I'm sure it was, I was born in Singapore so spent a lot of time in that area and I only knew fish with the head on as a kid, and I much prefer it that way!

Interesting. I did that Photopass in August, on Photopass Day, and at the time I had the impression it was a special thing for that day. Interesting that it's kept going.

Yeah when we were there for Photopass day in 2017, they kept some of the shots around after that day. We just did the safari one again this past week!

Ha ha. Me, too! :flower1: Friendly stalking, isn’t that what we all aspire to :thumbsup2

Thank you for (friendly) stalking!! :)

As always your Tiffins review has my mouth watering.

Just had it yesterday, it's sooo yummy!

Hi Su-Lynn! I'm new here to your TR and am really enjoying it so far. The BC is one of my favorite resorts so when I saw you and your family were staying there I got so excited! Loving all the character and food photos as well!!

Looking forward to more updates:goodvibes

--Alison:earsgirl:

Hi Alison, thank you so much for joining! We love the BC! Makes me want to buy a DVC resale there! hopefully if we find the right contract!!

Add me to the list of people who now want to try Tiffins based on your review! Everything looks delish!! And I’m looking forward to your BOG review now that they’ve changed dinner as well. I hope it’s good and not overpriced and not worth the price

Thanks!! I hope you get a chance to enjoy Tiffins! I just ate there yesterday, our last meal at the parks (we arrived back home last night :()
My review of BoG is upcoming...let's just say we enjoyed it but I will not be clamoring to go back for dinner anytime soon.

I know! We had the worst time at the entrance to MK, people kept coming up and standing in the back of photos. My mom thought they should have ropes up. I actually turned and yelled at a family who got behind us because we had been waiting in line and they just walked right up and were being soo rude!

Haha go you! I just give up and give in to the fact that there will always be people wherever we take a picture!

Well that seems like a shame! You pay for 3 packages, you should get 3 photos!

Right? That's such an odd thing. Although no one really cares about the picture.

That puree does look lovely! I got the same dish 2 weeks ago just with different veggies/potatoes as my side (I can't even remember which ones I had)!

Ooh how fun! Was Tiffins as good as you remembered it? I do miss the Wagyu steak though.

You win.
I can't think of any more.
I think my pun brain is out of odour.

Thank you for crowning the reining queen of Olfactory!

I love this Orange Bird shirt! I almost got one for myself last spring.

They have new ones out now! So cute!

Cool picture! Nathan is so excited for this. He loved that you can sneak a little peak from Toy Story Land. He and I were talking about how you can see it from TSL and how it'll just look like Andy has a really cool Star Wars toy set. :laughing:

That's a great way to think about it! It's so built up now, I love the little sneak peeks!

Awesome! This is a great photo, and even better that you didn't have to wait in a long line for it!

Thanks! They lines are always so long! Even when we did the After hours event, there was a pretty significant line. You can't escape it!

How cool is that!? Su-Queen is so talented!

Thanks! It was so fun to see their reaction!

Mmmmmmm octopus. I also hope they keep this dish forever!

Me too! Our server this past week said oh it may be changing and I gave her a look...but she thinks in all honesty the octopus will stay as it's so popular.

What!? One per party!? Seems like they couple spring for a picture per person if it's just a print of the cast.

Yeah, Disney is acting so cheap!

Yum! That sounds good! Good choice on Steve's part.

He'd tend to agree with you!!

I hope you're having the very best time! And I hope you enjoy Wild Africa Trek for your birthday! It was one of our favourite things we did on our honeymoon.

Thank you we had the BEST time! The WAT was so much fun! Loved it!!

:hug: Hopefully the demands will lessen a bit, but not so much that you're bored.

Thanks! I hope so too!

Oh! That's happening already??? Have a great time!!

Yup and now it's over!! :(

I just got caught back up again! I really enjoyed seeing the Seasonal costumes at Hollywood and Vine. Soooo cute! And the DVC section of the beach club does look really nicely decorated!!! Congrats on the little kitchen sink! I would eat ice cream out of it every single day! Lol.
The Tiffins tier 1 package actually seems like a pretty good deal to me! The private safari and the meal alone would entice me to try it!!
Love your reporting as always! Until next time!!

Thank you! Hope you had a great time during your Jan trip! Sorry we missed you guys!

I'm so happy I found your trip reports! Helps pass the time and feed my Disney addiction between trips. lol
Your outfits are adorable and I LOVE CS dresses! I can't wait to read and see more!!

Hi! Thank you for reading and following!!
I hear ya, I write trip reports to help pass the time in between my Disney trips!

Happy birthday!

Thank you!!!

This is such a great photo of you two!

Thank you!

Lovey picture! And I'm obsessed with your dress!

Thanks! It is from Hot Topic.

I'm so sorry to hear this, he seemed like a wonderful man from your posts. :grouphug:

Thank you so much. :hug:

Such dedication! Always impressive

She is always on a mission!

Thank you!!

Thank you!!

Cute photos with you all!

Thanks!!

I've been stalking the app for wait times and it's almost always at 180 minutes. Once I saw it at 150 minutes.

That's actually pretty decent! I've seen it during it's worst...3.5 to 4 hour waits!

I photoshop people like that out of my pictures! :laughing:

I wish I could do that...too many people!

That sounds like a pretty good deal!

It's a great deal actually if you think about all the extras you get!

Well it would have been better WITH with cast. :rolleyes:

Of course!! I had this whole idea to dress us all in Hakuna Matata outfits but alas...it was not the case. Haha.

I get the flavor part, but how do you eat that? Do they skin it before frying? :confused3

nope most times it's fried skin and all , I guess it depends on the fish, you eat the skin because it's crispy. You just scrape the meat from the bones it's actually not that hard to eat.
Easier than eating a crab!

This might be more up my alley, but I am intrigued by the whole fish.

Give it a try one day you may be surprised at how good it is!

Boo to more work, but at least your days gi by faster. There's nothing worse than being bored at work.

True, true!

Yet! This means I'm finally all caught up on your TR!

YAY! Now I have to go catch up with everyone elses...think I am caught up with yours...maybe not your cruise one though!

Hi Su-Lynn! I hope you and Steve have been having a great time on your trip. I have loved watching your Instagram stories everyday!

Thank you so much! We had an amazing time!

Well it took me a few days, but I finally started and caught up on your TR! Wow, you guys pack a lot into your trips! Love all the great dining reviews, and your sister's dresses! I've been following along on your most recent trip on IG! Looking forward to your TR for this trip, too! My sister and I are leaving in 27 days, having some girl time, and staying at Coronado for the first night, then moving over to AKV Jambo House in a studio for three nights, then the husbands are flying in, and we move over to Kidani in a one bedroom. My sis & her husband leave the morning of April 7th, and my husband is running the half marathon that day, so he and I are switching resorts on the 6th, staying at the Yacht Club. Whew. That's four different resorts for me on this trip! That's a new record for me! I really, really, really wanted the Beach Club, but nothing is available with an AP discount. We're DVC and own at Kidani, but are out of points for the year, LOL! Oh well. Guess we'll just have to be happy at the YC. Just kidding, I can't wait to stay there, as other than all the All Stars, that's the only other resort we've never stayed at on Disney property.

Thanks Teresa! Yup we do tend to pack a lot on our trips...I dunno, keeps the fun going I guess! Although on the last day...we ended up not doing anything!
I hope you have a fabulous time! Resort hopping was not as bad as I thought it would be because Disney moves your stuff for you. I'd love to go back for Flower and Garden again soon (well, we are, but in May!)! And I absolutely love the Yacht Club. If that were a DVC resort, I'd totally buy in. It's so stately and elegant.

I've been following along on Facebook and Instagram! Looks like you're all having such a great time!!! Cannot wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thanks Tracy!!

YES!!! Maybe put up a little notice for those who want to be in it? A time?

That sounds like a good idea...but hmm what time? (Pre-drinks or post drinks? :rotfl:)

#toomanypeopleinthepark

Ugh for sure this is becoming more of the norm!!

YAY! Now I have to go catch up with everyone elses...think I am caught up with yours...maybe not your cruise one though!

Sorry but not only did I post an update on my cruise one, I finally posted a bonus update on my previous one. I really need to step it up as my next trip is 7 days away at this point. I need to finish the last TR so I can start the next!

Welcome to Chunky World!

Hey guys!! We are back from Disney! We had such an amazing time last week, of course I didn't want to come home. The night we left Disney there was a snowstorm in the northeast and I totally thought our flight was going to be cancelled. I even made an FP for late that evening at LWTL, hahaha. But for some strange and miraculous reason, our flight was the only flight able to leave Newark, land in Orlando, and then take us back to Newark. Damn it!! :rotfl:

Vw_q0PYTQkQqQx2AOh2ejyLiQYE66CJ9H0ljbIBZFZjIJsVPp_ttfjYubijYyzXG_UWqID7l8KMnk29VQ0pdeZZL3S7TLl-3Q769OkSZ0w5u80ANBDDO2UJX_ZqohpEGuA-igYotpfhh7hFw3NpWsEYYMYINuP1T6OZGxaWWyxtnZmEwKACb66PypaiC2bz2yc_z0OfcQ49Qvap2DG_gAWHNsJdOKhndmmp-ld1mtiziVW5PQEP80UI8ncTH9PlsiY_VrmU0NeXMAnMHXPcmAa1awCLFCFuoZGN_g9WnV580g-q2Ukb9FMAOh0470xHvoD3ASs7FAa_hC0fIbuonK1gzlhUsytgggPP0mnwy-5IfuFQjdmP8f4dolSkGsn8G5eVAfsqnMSubUpiy4yv3r5BgEW_2ApZL_DbJ-kBOX8NcPHBlL6a-Vkb1TImtECBNmn2rhCPpzGQS4GzDRwe4TrQ8ARmojknZcuyZq91L8aEinbaw0wG2gP0H3l3caGbXnpNORIPacG-qviMGCdLSVnb5JPy3qA0DLutI5u71B54aJ4G1no7qW1Ayt8ZG0i2Prb1KfoH28J2NQsizgUdAaqAVuJ19AHovgcYmBLgsukbrsdPOl4__8NgyZnzN7nZSZsG3OKQ9CUZ1cxLyUqlmz6WCjaLdl9CY=w500-h750-no

Needless to say we had another amazing and adventurous trip!!
I gained back the 8 or so lbs I lost since our last trip...which only means that it was successful, right? :rotfl:

9vuxrw5G0IxTqvGnhMkWLUkUJlxy3994CPZTicFoM9KazkVeoltD8ZuDMTd7JbCdp3eXYTJFq6wS3iRvsmFL6jiCfjmcWgl8cXOqoopXpwKciLED7WsorHVuFlk0w3h4xHB2RTH793_iEdblxOqX6wG0YtRYxTzv7xN9eYl8VdwZCdor55zaE2U3jLEdLZKhrBOuT4loRUDuX-4L5JT_LUgReuNmqNymuKjcjLOlZT3ygTxQY76MNyULh8GrJzBDmoTzczY4pLPBtQs5WVjIdDKT04yaefayC97-WQvVi9JoAnsPdsFGsN8jyaO33DK32P_RL-kxeN7XENo-H-gUHYKPKUMquA5zik6ccJgQKDQWQPO02O_LGRqISCDB_SusqSTi5J3UM75f5T7OaRcz7XHUAkmIOFFdmCAvb2R5r9pcDk3GZdVbFwAEnaft_fRhPr_JmMxxyqtllhCELdgH8OvyQceB7B2e2MtNCFUj7m04uAXYdVXCYE55vh7S29J1Mmuu0d8Nswtgd0ZUfV_7RSWKEUuWS3aACG0jiOR0sjFlMQwh0kJ7qhQvgAPpveACzHWugsfz0SN9sjfbsciwMk_-0MVPMwwQ_kniapA6G3Ily9GnusaQsOWuAHkhlJvRDyCHIPa7KHgZakSJxZsWwRDsKMig2hq3=w750-h500-no

But it was so hard losing that weight! :sad:

On my birthday we did the Wild Africa Trek:

DskvqO8sRagee3FgL_X-D9i83AjcL8XxtdQOoRmkpwrIMexK6_GKdMEgNblyk1NRBU9cIouGVDGYrcokP7Qn7w8ok1e_Uwc5xIhCLLlqZ_LDwczt-e24xMGPfx4e7ClmkgBFY-yEAw8XcDKIwY-xD9R_25MX3JESyf9O7Kcc7MTgYCWCSh0AvLm3ECVbIykqhRMujwXeHtTHMDC9Oqk6XDGtCES0E57Ja25c82X9C-9oEsdLGAhGMYsOFi_dvIrtXUE8grqpdOchrJ6UTUz0V44dpMoZCDWbFVh37R70xY2vVTjqeQ6mEBaibAHK64Cmgy75vSiMhpnrOoXjvX0tPARjx2pNxjp13i-rP0nXLBx0hNDFQpBNYezSGO_x0JriQ_KyA65cL9GhukEp2zl5Iscg-k3B-sRrZnyyr37FXS46q3jJQxtPeuxnp-9r03slRM3GV9YAwpSFaW2kRUpj5r6OqVZtUxQ-HaY-kHDuxF9g620sxBHCdYH3ncfWzFKsvoiiGsdUkUIDgRQPZfQEry2elwB_bTQWcLW0bd9EMzYj0PRCNriBSHWGPBOjXMxWARVgMqnSNvaVi_Vzorlj92cBhpQuhLkZhtS-xUyOVvCYvW-ZPav64-fkqy_L9aucGB4-cXEDmzBuJceKoL6supFa8XP1ScWS=w750-h498-no

I will start my TR shortly!!

The weather was (mostly) very good, only rained terribly for one night, and that night was our Passholder event at MK where we met up with other DISboarders! I will share some pictures of our pre-Epic Trip meetup over on the PTR once I get them downloaded.

In the meantime, I will post my next update for this TR in the next post!!

Day 5 Part 3: Private Safari

After Steve and I used our FP+ for the safari we hopped over to Rafiki's Planet Watch to kill more time. Sadly this is now a seasonal attraction (it was closed when we went last week in Feb). I always thought it was a nice theme park within a theme park and I hope that they are using the limited opening seasons to at least do some refurbishment and work on it to make it better!

WoA911ASKjuFnEkPjSvaZlKxlOWoaFr6XiCrXuqqYY-ChcN_BZLftXrgWqlrKZwDQY0UOHxmUvLMWxtK-FgPxri95QxDm7UeNY9dwNS1PLRdHKq5FdNETF8DQAhXf_GeYNBEyjZLmg2k4UkckHj1d6zKLmUaujhrEXg6e1bdw-IKnV1wJ7xXmiKfyISWfxwRsMvRLldoKfpx2JWOXa1jeI-CNDEs1vefYZQgW7AO4Ro2DfEIG5qlCI_MPT3SssT1se32rUEMl-tJEaSNGrOvO4yq394osojcHYMRgA7_ih4Oie_zA-K73zziFPyhJwrvX_uTb9J2BwW47tti9WsnK0nl0BEQWLg8YfHkHa7SY3yJm2bvR7frh2_n26fs-8cbZsOfUEFWEaOb0raEuPMfviKzHymYzUb8kEYYCQ984W4zpSDsmKFzGlZQf0R8HUW5Bwo3Reke16znOpk3iQQyxZCZspRyiTJ-iCMTxYux9hZgjIJ1JUowfZbMfbisThBptQxBeb0h8slzrPOeVj4SxD6VNFdIiEMcAcUal5QiPsF21K4i_zZJXOK0RmUUMio9nITLUw6YSWG_2zk06qG64ke2vttfqcJVFkKYwE1Si61eLWWLUB1JEZh0X9JaxHylXKRWhHb2Re0EwL0zGBiZVaIJSw3aqXX5=w517-h688-no
B0GWRDw-spp43eUcsd9ZPpENFV4zSHJqr4dqP0JYim4PAFS2_9ubdxDhNCxId9NwTLwJhBbmLingWYdqSRnJqsC6qooOu1Qv96Nh37rMMK4QkmJnTEKqjLxwj4eYtsuqfKK5owmGnDgaj1X7Whb6yRLvJCoB7-92KnTtHhz8GJYSk4aQgIE9MmQXP7zYUWwxI1OP29kG9ebb1xu7Rbh34yiiivMSsnUNVN2Lw11cyybzCs-Xv0LLGJ_c9E7I6Uh-RD8C4UTnzcu6ybLv_8aqtDOl1Dio8JMVCRWjEtpdYBAS7HJ-D8HJB6pPs6SlhEy_oezr_v5-1icDygq01GgxrlUzlZxlosEWan_bHe2ZSmKEHwRAdl0sUWnuIIHDYmgMQkeufRq6I_0HRepbrezqoFGRql-ZkzobtiQW3YOOqMmUqIUIhnddptx8Nh1ODpWil1sR5m3r7xmq4Dxa9mGnnA-zsNY2ilXDEGUS9jY3miwcx0kB5Vs99EZZDTusHcDQmW21EYzEiWN7Yxixo3B8ilNuZKgTm_D28_KApiVswOClWxBT01hoi6vYkQoeGap8_cOHF6cc1vVR-OCiTskAhJr5_Pq9rdykbx23vsMUujLQStJraADU9TALMmAHLkiI60bvwhljGPhHQ9KZ5JhJ2hWMjd3a2BH3=w518-h688-no

48Wuir000hVHfh0LlUfl4oYBOE7_Tc1aHK8w8La7Zdk8NrsjyRQj1PoNuZTSqgLmYA5ssTx4vflDZVIsSQ2jazjT1kM0rynq36gT4c1EB037cEoRRLyOCsohdvddVRf8Ut9TZuxdH1hFabbX5c8l7TrEG1R-qO1hsXq79W50-8SPCpYVlGVIrCKz4hAjt1QBZoyaQBfsefoz-1YbsDQf0shfAO527bcxLedISl-sqBi_EwmL1dyc97nP347JfDmQwDPF1Spa4f9k1EkiDFnK0D-YvQc2qRWNlD9OOJ843A_Y6qVYq8pvualAW61OUlAf1Va_V1e507rnZ6EUucURubcnQEp8MGPdA9AP56TdRI8NOjjukbdVO_4D6DwqOXHoz3rrxODdtirn1grTmvundVvUlGSzv07vF-KQXog3JIVv-c9KnFLMuhkEPlXecJCu8BP2RsqzZc4nV2nsrrjpWbdTEHPIcwFC3p3IxxSX9wWYbztBUjVROHCy3X1f6Y3pUy6S1kLIp4397Vtv134NcapORdk-ZpYECtj0DYDIMFMB6OmyDXxx8-uUD9l4xOzgy5VxMT8NXEgEN-YJRnQlFxZyKziuyW_3wCBKx6o4HEveKAp4q3uFYxjh8oNbQ8wYBmSkOewvMQB1SP4_VvyB_cJsOVJn8vCi=w518-h688-no
Rt9rFRGPdA2fZetpkUjVf9r69vAsRrkP0yXddpintCXFu1cVnAZnAfHQZ3gx4xsHkEKBHoB6EgcKt-GDafMExtm4LR_eSAVMFpDnSYqEG38wjZVvaWK2F7sgiuTxxEIyIfvrsW1FM0IhMj5Ca1qD09OXu9Cn3dwDL5nT11D2sCLjSZLW-ykZUKgZ1-mm7Wpt1u1f6CJnjFJZk1raePL3IlO2S6QmTwDxijBRzaVP7eAm1B0Lza3gqu3W3FxKzbS76ROxwKlGdrv3D1qOcCfhXvXXXTVy25lWmE1B6yfN62ojk34f2b5nHUQxmuXFsE_PUoTFbS3e74TzUBNb1FFcJLxNwgmykWZaOB9pkKURENcD5YfWPWTajx6sWl5ymka4lANtVw4E2sBVzzaJgfAuq8p9vsYK2_i5FV1GwfXRyqrKP8A6cTqhNGQiCxUaT3qkbVXutZ9WcaPPXjoz2ZJQxVYom6CH5azu6LvaObBq5PRob0PJIDTSgZKq7PQOg_3ZFZp1KUT6JAeMg8gs8AyBAwgtZreglSe3TJn-WqEh4zrHkzlEbHC5071ZhNYJXq_fgWXx4M8pl_qfg9I3w1SLlQG2VKsnlLh6eSlOZtxG8qaxncVD9NoibColFcbSJTd_iR85TG25IYy0hnuvqhCaM9egRfmVlO3q=w517-h688-no

Rafiki was meeting outside so we stopped for a picture:

ag70pYSX4jXkakY53c58A8Oe8-A0d1gF0c9UVEg_0OdJ9MGsJTBQRPEzsda5bDMikZaQ67uOJpk7JMTDpITv6kZW6Sd9OgRUR8GF-E-RWoNjjjpss1I6a9ONs4iMA1tD9z8nHW8X3NHKB82rsLAMqpArwqIXA_EXztuugIC9MJ3JtnkealhWRJvZgUBX1tZjZaOEACmMZkt3JA8FXpzFM26lkYT1Bom2gECZH-MtBWr_WhviBY9SsL91k2K8TKcPA4AX6NJOFSqTdmHgx0W4QBEULf0aaNTZGePDfMODemQK9HGz4B9biN3asmSnyQArWvojh_xnt4W6SnACazGynZNinWOLQgyrzt9spAsACCVmrjVsFdiXLTpOZv0yUFa2TN0fixwx1C1RItkbohkWxNE3ij81KiC8OTaYq3SopBEtIjLFYEtUhokkuyKcn8xUO6Xlfk9GQR4lCy3hkaaArOsIQ4L81JbivsHRpDeih0BqTAaGhzPrV2t3fr4Ag1xCnyvcCPSa3vEWqqulKZju3-2xvVr8WM6xMO0Y3jFKZsGpc8nqgZywpXDMAc9aCNNHxGV9bo-VK6H7eNgq9_enW29N1RPUN_Ab8caPRzZgBzBM9Zsuw67gpk7lqPkLpzVknCiKvBtLrLTwoWoQb24d3N9TfvybT0gc=w800-h600-no

They were doing some sort of analysis on a goat:

CKp-pLw6d8NnkOS7XF1OBJZOripxawv12DzHFmztvmT2cw23pJ2uGV00LkFz6DP9JHEbz7R3vr73AWtQcxVhj54RMyA3JoDrdcu5a_VbfA_ED1GdxXB2NcwVac8diuqBqQ2kSJzGgMwf5ylUya4cP9dAJR24pUY6ltKD-XcbgPQBtTF4V9C6TVdHv10bXbr6pdtVNmikNWJ1gDd6DADNrJg1gE7pZFCgvs9UQBVRITed2bSLBYbwSdGvCSgyVTJB8j9TxDL7W_gj48My8i0gQ3eN9gUvzsnuzCwAPCiGdOzj-9GFxgS6uryFumS3_WXdJ010CWB8yUXx5_Yl23EsXhW5kfwCV_xQiOvKS7DyWISbD0DqdJQFdVs_13vRpO-4CZmFUISrIb0K5JmLrzOBiBJDAEPfK3_TZuGOZz8pZzrZvhyE9ZTsHoINPFDoC4YivR5Ptap82pm0AQOUnCqIeSta5SBF--J0KQJBQ_X9OTzvNX2uflKkGlutTIBbBzX5ncyoThWJ67K5k_5XlrdsRDYKbNd5FrgZZ3Qu9AUS46Kvby3IMTiGEoAPuLH17Y7BqJCvgd7OXmAew_tMWi0rIuda2AWsu8_XmPLxKMI4ewMzmizUeTs5xZFrABIdS-PZFVPlRIi57sircGbkkwetsUPi7iYMtQOQ=w517-h688-no

And I got to see the Doctor!

FIFTpOtjpOSeHe4w2qAKnM6_5qN2Eg0Nrcyg8VHFU-I3QNeUKYQjqgFsrfP-yu3vbi9qrZaaJ-xj3Yw68PUQ_jGweF_T1Cgo_9fBE4ZgF0TNobSv5PU3Ho-4dNR9rW4TQgP05R3acAk7XRCc2nwhC3GFfs9LGESQt1e7P8g9AKxWTwOogqLn-2Pkxt1H7pLSQGaPhLjLGLCdOhhrVZjCyE9jPPTQPFGxo_jtrJjdiaSNZucBJmUpXCSAi4yOnyhd82xi4hYf1ezeKdYNCpE4hliGaSNLzsVIXmgiR660b6MSNm845hKDBMcR4tzS1DcYTAE4mCcrAN_jBQzOthaofiy5YJDY_tHug1eb94cfU1EPdn2louLYAXhS31LTDIHOZF-7x6ueoVf-d7uDEuo6SPxIK4nOeQU0kkUJOJ1_Iabd8ceZ-A7o29MlmVQ5nfRFJd4o9C33fINMBG8VuWSJHy_J7Eb9lIk4NWmFXND0nP9zSE5EWqK2LGcR9aQ9d5tJaaeOhzj57s_29vRp3OnZzeHz_YAiZeLxzLUM6ohHY6YAc1sn060jN2JU148wf4voNGG1ERaQnKQfeqotpw6CVIF8cwYjGswiPCPz7NKtd6HghKjpCnKvsgl-WUea3d8dOI4_pbUxk9gHxWwhNLX0QTK3IN1yDFWh=w517-h688-no

We spent some time in those booths with the jungle sounds and then headed back for our FoTLK show.

We made it just as the show was to start and we showed them our lanyards and were brought inside the theater, which was already full. I thought we'd just get seats that were where the people with FP+ get to sit. But instead, to my surprise, we were brought to the VERY FRONT row of the warthog section.

JrQmbzx2c8TrXkPz3GM9v6qOTgh_57om7waOV-f0KC-Jnyja2bAHwYgPPYNsIktTGTtlWDn6Khxy611JqCMi-5UHKOH1H8sXkE7fh-ZZ2ESh6c76dMvezKmAhku6WS4aStTOsPITJiS6hzW0_B0KKkJhq7q-c5QNXjkoGzJqkKD38jSuajWRTV0jqIpcS3fosAFe48Cv_WEjKoEm-c1ZlS_GY7Dle9RICouSmPlhK7ZgBcPqIU1MbyD-TWTzvwmGeBNIDm3kWqcY3BUmuL0aQFZHDOGeVQLOuj-0ytjHsWzeEmLc2vsZK5mLUjH6VDSkujYQ8tG47dCuvgMSX_qolf5eShNTvu94LTeCw1vfkR8b57Qz7P3yBpfHblUSwM148nQVbpeFI8Nj0rCOe47XYYb0Qg4w48hudHeEOjRNXVro-t-DHJ71Jq7Er4a5ruzKF7Cm016NRMMgYUADy3C4vVnhL_xemM32F8cfO6eKZIZ6xy05DlxsEmSNq4mpPjaiis9cLhio8xCYPrT2Dme-wwZjWeDFZqW2TPPSmnGWe0JAUCkBTXLNHkmQ3M9ck0Xo6PJikRUYyoq4BOovmqQUDEREVBuDDLUsh6oVVoJ2T1RiepQGQ2ETak4eZHKrm9I0A7lGlofBR4mz6s3jonp9mpSReKzM0h7C=w600-h800-no

Wow, it's sooo cool being in front!! Totally changes your perspective as we're usually somewhere in the back. :laughing:

In fact Steve was tapped to help make the warthog sounds! Here he is in his FoTLK debut:

The show was amazing as usually but made even more exciting with our front row seats.

r0TaqHqPU1qsrRnfysM7-IvSQzWOfSIairWvknwnxDUay01vfoaP2t215JrXa1fB9r00jq7REcheqNUqVX3E1ird0-PgAruryvt2s8gyCQI_VGNBIceDEMR6XMHJJhnBwb0_FsVTc6wA80NMsL1JbXD1Q3FeYh06BcwuoC25hXJOwQqX8Orrjxoh5TR7H8QImKqntXns0u48gnyKwG1kyBb4QWVipcILrEjgBMpJxsox6h4wwoe9u5OrlJ1Kvw4VE5hfORCwoBMlUh3e6xTrGv-m9BEiPUPsSCyHU1vAiJGVin-lqEMTxt1RjI0nSMV8_5olsBo_KwKvm5812M24famuY8THsCr1TZR1ake4usAtfsghG6dXQ0yVGDnCRBgAKQEYgeqbYwFxMo-ZBI7ODUfpXsSfDjpRC5TgEcMJqD_oiftg9G2MLpzyJ1TsZzbIZ7WFZDry6lhtTNHMH-NC34vejJfOCqJHOohucwaz-HSVTcbV05fHYnMRDZ6kiNvxtDJJFBu3qf4V88qEzCspKT4nhpQxvzLO2sPRknrkdNcBqRSbHpwPn8OnWlbLErhWAITZm1MtvwJjhIsRnclRxBsa5yvF_3n6EiweMIJ2aaP6Ji8Ou1aRvNyw5SUkSWujdBx2ukHmFa9_gtrljnQh7FFH2uLDpV4W=w600-h800-no
-_HNX1Bg2hLT6TMqvHSUdAbpF4ySexP73S-oaEy9UMO3gSqZe3Lp-L11xtuDMjsfHPn-pvsz_oVfC4AoDPaCTaq5Sg4rnMfho3wuIKdYhaT08N6mhQVZAsbuEzJo8K-IU6PLFmIDvMBqRMZFyQ6TIyp4zZF2kvbNNz3Z5A4fFlvnYVOZpWSWJceL0vyKKjHwyOLzS30Tl42VigXYFLSRR3qdopiafgWtVhFBckh07ePPnzSyAaLG3wvnYWdcPgwpsFeqb34BtQq_IQ0GrT7euWFP-MA3iI5cTt1tkVqTo3w39vqWDHE-uvoDDRkD4Vk2GEJ9F5ltdQc5CnaPmrOM0aDSeSaDeWhd5B-5y5XAWdDDNK98p3OiK3aqofJiTaDpd11kpwMpFt5r5fnPSL9BmGSz2McjzyrafWqaLbPTFf-POhzOM7Fo_zbWt2_02AjJJ83FIbj0DVDOVWKjWeHyhzMJaSMDzXSKxm-8LxDmMahNsBxfRco4YONEIIgmvEBYgE9rMzhrC0UbMEbj6S5nuhQcHEIFy4MIIvlKSFyI9Jom9xY3iapALdYjlQIsMW5kVPHYROxGBchJT5X_4Y7eF23vvdmIalxHoDrXpxoELQM9LT7qjbNT_YkTEdfhMeLIQxuZrOYAzTP3s8SzfscJ08BltyPF6ndf=w600-h800-no

Here's some video of the finale:

Very cool to have the front row seats and nobody to block your view. That alone made the package more than worth it!

After the show we were escorted outside the theater and taken to Tusker House where we were meeting our tour guides for the safari. There were only 2 other people with us that day, so it was only the 5 of us on the safari vehicle! They gave us water and we all used the restrooms before we were taken to our private vehicle.

Our wonderful driver and tour guide:

CDzBrrTWS7leS3tfjn5YLsr6bOwkw0Kd6PaZyGFIu8OB7lOBDPxQAUz8oNSwlThrydIpI9WKzMcgBJD6xnmBMlm__CD3bSPM--wpVGBQRwoLxsfEsg6KWeHsoIcSKBc5xS13JNJ70aBADsUl4z_WT5nMfnK_ul0Cy4f3HB1GmDa5s8qD8hTLfENOq6q1gDiW7NY7TDwtZQqq9tQHp_gMpP77bLGJH6nlz_mg4BlqeNGHhLCwhzgF5rVLmVYaa0LvJREeTCJrE9Jt382lilPxKlEhVAyHV3Og7nV9U7ltRQLI7yCKskwbN8osYvRWKKhZaJv0dNCe604i2BqMQC8FdP6579Dq_LLv52b9r7KaUahvJeNgHc4W05ypANuceindRFu6bC1Rd0mQbVe70DKPHAEASdv7nUvkDoOPahoiInc5yj0_JlSiU1HYLWSAxqaP2byUkLWFa3B2jIQg_kzXG4zhtsGgoxZ-k_25_6P-0-1xyvfC0QY8lEOmrwELcAKQKFskejqHDwi7VnB5nypAtO_cgDG4gTVKFtIsENCi7TlPoKWEKwpu9VbI29xpiqz7G6bydBwiAt8zF2RnvGOwWiwvx-n6AXFzB1Eb2v5AQADPdEpsDoazUFANHP4ErghHJyK-MhEoNbxv0OXue-EHQtth98YWsUsv=w800-h600-no

It was nice to have the private vehicle, so we all spread out. I shared a row with my sister, the two other people had the row behind us and Steve got his own row.

-x1MGWHSzrnQhoqIHjyxVeNMyQrOJp0_aUh5N8nAhoX54oHC6_6icQv1lzLpyuHFGH-A0YaqI_VroXv-BNtbBwwKQtmcDV2KfMkkCI-1L6cHAqNYElhyFBlI2ZZEQeCmIThhkuhAK7MUiQFOLBeuWmAEvo82_6ifcvrX134X6cGYz8u9MqZZ9mr9xg7IMGMZ7TgAwgky0LZgQEnGRyTU7_Wjn0LTT-usnekprBWURpmTFKzeIk1V6LIBBkWnYGmX5rYve0ObAz3WkKztpXeD0uzJsqcrIKRrvuY-3teEuDnBvGSlJHtQAkImQbSRtFt9CXb82socQ2OyxLrdRXJF0xutI3pDee026al7t7dvOdOG-KjhhA3veDo6gw82X5BWBPz3DPJFaHcXxeZVasD6skAA72Cu4JTXVrkz2C-lXC3AQUWdwIvIBjCDRvHlUlA1QKpgJWLFvgw4gF6OYDIfnFPJ-2ORnPtWzna3hyr8HGSTA2g8lhVNTlmPsp50a_xVRxgdHlZCmv-YmH1cUD0tElxf7uVTroWfpHfXSg6gxqpOLsnuH2RPGOJzXVLzl0BXEqzcErrhkekRwCpOlAqNRe_9E-f1LdWAWqLIMJwRk5iOWrj0mhZKRIFrxWe29xaahwY1IL-UrAC6Oq3-82OLfrzBoqXVfooe=w800-h601-no

So the safari is essentially the same as the regular safari just with more in depth explanation, and you can ask as many questions as you'd like, which is something you can't normally do unless you're sitting so close to your driver/guide that they can hear you.

_u-7cdT-T6OKfBwB2l2QINwc4GVSUE0MgkRi9Y95ZQL_GZnmDS5gkorAq06n4bpKJKyln4qLYew6OWuSLwRaEdRysxy_Il7HN4m7NCmgxq3eUgMW9czAZc_8FdqG82ys-wffZNC82nrNzS8IK3SoMjnpSZ0bqG4G3m58T81CktxvIbS6-Nze4kPMuRYvKuTCXLvJEO1xy1l19ClAjXtJm1z9Umu7-_x8HLNZjqfM35XY3mkNeAYCuff48EjTAcAGMcWZo34QeriEZmzFEaOIC-P6_pcjGOcJvE-aPgGQbaxO1r5NTg8TC0qPkixOq90mOfmCXom9KCqgboiyUf3Qtg3FwGbbciYgWhpdt4A_lJMSLaKNYtEkSs7lK9xePsHPXRieNO-Cf_WML64LNz6oujRf1tlu7MrZGWBxO1kye2uqTKS6Php9HnhmW9ZT0L6w3Zy2iOp95PrUkb4oLOoYMvWX3sUC3_1IlAogEZ9CZYZUGXxi6VCC9B-Z2W14Ue4BW9XV4G4Mon_8HCHnkOiTk0LuK_-clNvVqh-n-V2zfgNsw96MDRJIdIRFjRCGpndGAFSBFEjtZFE0Oid5eFoEUXLnoKASHvzIY9BOA1p0M-R9MuhXdE7HjF5lYDpSWw1GgiKWkYM7v2ptGhSBaUnDpuZNmUp6IPPO=w600-h800-no

Since we already did the safari, I opted to just sit back and relax and not take so many pictures. I actually thought the safari before this one had more active animals. We did however, get to see the new baby giraffe!

4p-Hwhw-JUPCQMxE-__taDGumfv1Op6GPZWj9_5NeyciAmBvtbqXsp-7GbvecWxa927jjvdPVC1GaQTtLcKmFSxTSVhdao4vLacdOCkF9b_OWeikt6DozCcYY_azGHW_edMxhdGUnmnlfwLBGYdFle0ZVEam1U-TgLPcbcV35-lSvogkYuwpB-LoxUqwKL1r2Gkk99ExLgKY8PYXxGh6vt2mZOxETfWjJNThdUARNPV9P6qzaocPYnJ4EuccNy2I7RY-2TXusCXzUDP3z2LrDhtlCrx62DPdQQVKVRgs2OZoUZ4doA4PiQaFHrefnxUOgftLH7sh5L1yAw_lpMrfN0KJl-E-BBQE3Pw5pMAHSkahr1T7M6eLGG9TT4GW-PmlsSaKBrwQJ0HCIEPoybOGk3fhdF__1ODZw5z0RqaUE-WVzxGklZtGncn7ESF0z2Qd25d5xi3u8GW6dfmW0V_pqNVs3LsWoR8bQAVQKp6zS2qRnYroHzNJD0njaaT09UwvHzDARmqllbN9-hdNFs4y_-P-zh3c1_yKyli6az8g4CEBkFtWH2pBDEbMAYaPgqlfn-t6JumWWcve6IgKBJRHIRMCGKRNSmSS6U3HenCIyJ2kGtk8sf9vzgOJZsqQLGnv-xWHLsq-INEV1NpLCHTMBjpYFSU7qThR=w600-h800-no
04t9XYhVEKZMRt30LXr4ocHXeyZnA6GA5o0H1MxMEaI0axQ1x5_83yKTMAGK_OpkPZhEEysHWM9EhqZS3rOPWK3PwM7bWC9LRURhIflNYHgCshPpiS75z7EZKRIm5agAVU4Yx966Pm0w8XahyW695CqG7bZfi1JkTpSMdLCSmqMSewHBsjQB0Cj50_EPTivS55_XDlIOaVN5qHfI5yNfBU0-6cBhmcOyORxEF0mZz2i5Y0-ifpxRUem6JZocUiUa-lIQB6zQ5usTUGxb-2nOhsFGybmGHN-eeLRz-P8vnCx5rxMYaXxJRL0gc8qFwci3mq6LkcikhU6G5dwG4OkNZyPuO9E4QKnonyvcPkPiVJus0xRQZob6VgLTI4xsVZstd3cYshMMX-04x7dpv-t-Aq9V8okEpfo-tTn8W_A-S__tsAxKG_EQrpbS2LslmNYFg7eBFj-iXl1-T1WJvxvirIZ1kWIj8ouKhl4dOjJhwlwU4DTl0zLoQZkkis1LhEkXLR6Nvzso77YJ7lVurqm3W_ADte31CEIdcwhPWwc34xmXbxHFCUHQ_kA2uYqQCRcGhmMtQYND9WO_lQj2TAQfjXtLNFk7NlE6_h_1FzxVSGUp6Yi9IZHdFFQn7rlaH5JG9a8r2nA15yJyRc_VYuvApdnEpcLZR6Oq=w600-h800-no

SIiTAikYNgDje3EnqTMetZrvzmbL_gRiz8CKq37Cnc_o-VvAI05RyrAk7EuiysPFZoaMd-NSEUZMgvHkPll3jou2PXI4wNPzokAzhr-hIdUC3Hm-OrgWmTp40KBEikgh5J8qhdxAFY1T7CcD-iaVatT6Y-1hbvXn6xBnsvUNvOcGUoUkuk-SfoYbuvbqXJDeC1WXlqC1u4laydCNA6dTS3Ytve4CuW6DFvDA3wEZe0eJkBj4t7mKAD1g7bVrqF8DYrUHHwu5DEOaVaIEWye3XaRNbiMPBdhOLUOnSR8XJNn1bN559yYV6hrkhtkNjw6kHToL5K3Boeanfp6bOKO1ugToLe4oG7dBTR5Lz9Pk0hVL8tGEOjNQ2wNIw7j3_oBW8KU8Bbk_rEi8enzsZ_bc_Ciu4p0L6QNEKP9qzS0v1gaSI0vCSSTfPX-fNdyGFaaeF1RAOtI0Ps4KXLH8HVB5eIY9wfWQLTl7DlzqWqbSpU01duoMQhz4cuCj4CzlHxA64flvrda4IhexPi1fUUawfb24arVnebue7EhmVA6uKrhbP3hf26wQqTPxLMwHWuVfCUeEv4wVMo8plZGXb40w0PE8jnI3AR6hqJ_42867--2_RIc8il2hceo9Q4bLg3qQZTx8JztqnRNKyzDiDAiGbtJmZ4fFYH4e=w600-h800-no
as4GAfd_W5zmaITw1c6Hhsj2gsuDw44ueeP7c2UP8p435Gf5A_Ghd6KoFK6P_N6QkyYhUFczrwKs1L7wdskjGcxWOYh8765Prmd8IVpXOXTfgxAOJSST8x_cbStAHYmee17uWGDK_FtyhaVrMDWm0_Lo8dWI0dA-8slmMJt3XzKCNNDnFE491P8FCGnW3whmoslTcpIyj_KJuUHXaz-pzytJH0n6j0NxB39rZ__oANCgrEqrkYhfpub8XEl217Yz6C51KgyicWzqke_qqnt-nVMxs7tOgTnYGcWJJEJOJUgub3qPnLkhMeygQ9jUhNHYMXzqBf17JVVIMyxoqoVVphbVeDMD3VWioYPYLeTEdpD0Q2g3VAgnXOomTcP008jMHRETTPQ9X-XUtVhprJkNhOq2iLmk7KbLEKCQV_xBPrd5doGZPm-5DsWtDjS_9hoLKZov3lEl4LMygZzIFEwkA7ykbk9z60THCLkdhzA1q-DRAfE5OzAiTUf94s7a4r83LoYQyzu5ruNCIqKSK9CQIhWqR3UYMsZdG06M-OpCoGfvwIboOxkcNLjA1_7S6A6-PKD_B-IChhFS7sj_SvaZVRSz2kLwvJPpcvVDRYCzlxdY6CHLWZEtA2xSJDkbPeU3GCC6CI4Uvryt6wX3L_w3Ij4n3bBP0CGx=w600-h800-no

We got another PP photo at the end with our sister. Of course she's not going to miss out on a PP shot!

Wqecl34Lp0pUxFfYK63b1dgR3N9OB4XnLMLET_MfdSPCqDGrNJ48qkrxaBxkfitCnZTDY_dKBrms5dBbH5UqmJDg0yEKjIADfsj6-JptyOMFxs9E5IXQ4KuOwtvlnFS6q7TZt1drQEqX2eHRw_Wi-ApiclH-KVkziuhNTBAvMMg8ECuaAzuu_BNM5hQId2aU9psPv4RADtxCl-bOmqdYYV9124escHwWPwVNhY0L0Bo3iwR1ORYpRwFHOs5dP_L3ekocTB1OJubdrmPtdFh3j3ZRnjQFzshkYtTo2w3ifdogEmMUt8KK-VvQQ0q9YH_DUloZE6uPixPTXJVB-pj44PNtMVX1vjBSxDei5ImDvPdr35SvTbbPgPbdy58-J0Pyr5XtrhcwNW6n5zyC-qAMYYovr-Ep9ZxkAusIWj02BYdZt-ZONwNBaUdxJTWr5hhN8AmdqqYB8TWyF1zdrHhWqvEO_fcddrnIiZ_vJnmlDPeonJZDThTSopw1WLs0NqBTq1-SFWDF2lKNrKUQYgAcBNGZicV3F8m3P3_vlZIuG7YDbOsjmIQlgWWB87yhmu2QvLIhuQMZXSQmp-pT7uboRPZcOt5j1I9HXImLt1_vmQruOqSIsNm836Kvi-9FRedwS7YiLAhARRF7vhF8OXsRGZM5GHJlvqDY=w800-h533-no

The private safari was really nice, and just a great ending to our package. I thought it was 110% worth it, especially when the package already more than covered the cost of our meal.. I would totally do this again! And you get a free fan...I mean a commemorative cast photo to boot (but you have to share the fan)! :rotfl:

After the private safari Steve and I headed back to the BC for a shower and change. My sister who apparently has all the stamina in the world at Disney opted to just head straight to MK. We would all meet up later for our dinner at Be Our Guest!

At MK my sister got accosted by Goofy:

o7PcPwxuBptWrA16Ikju2j3_rme1I3NoFXDBZUgZfp42jIkIIgwEIDDgBE9e5j3gN-fZh72RGUeCPLG3O4biys3TOwBjFhkPdbkyVfikILvU7ACA696vFuEBngUwuj9USIRQd2IeEJ0gKGJt15Gf3DKxbSIDhvp-cdVI_s54EXg00g8Lh93V8BNo6aqtFWLlATvbLPFv_v0wRkL4uS4uP5iGqTHSwZiw41TaKhYAJnemZctYhiwG1FbO_X2r2jPPOzgc7k18EXOlfMm2G0N6DTxs4w2iX0jQu_kCX-BVndNOblq_zNDIOz1rralCKDOsvFdvplLK_PCKs53lq7-7Jum2YmVNN_swCVEJ_Lvj7z6Q8zsmxnhFMgM7zsV7t94ONvegonlYSffhvR3VvITBTkSyUwtuZuOAWLn9J2cf1NOjhWDcRt-PDgZ7iKnNrTATj51pmhi_wNuGnrFrFvI8hpMT7x3y4pCgMgGvrEfaaPTbfDSspt7Eo7xyyGx2mTNKRkjKZzjFcfLBwSzzhFhqfhM61KC-PofnxUdiE6-JhSd1ym-_gMWg2apE7Zv9XBtuAifeGRE3-VJ4CfywU1CLXpHe7Qks-LlmQe-Cr-USe0p35KOSHwT6ZipmHyO0DJuyjAvemrmhRTmE-GBIpco-tXOaFqYA5egq=w800-h533-no

Haha that picture cracks me up for some reason.

Meanwhile we got fresh and showered and headed on a bus to MK.

RgfktOZmq_J68trwGXLBJLXOVa6mmg1zsSsucnIH1Aww5qLaMIXY5WLvSxruig1rFhnGTvpvSr0fak7MiYIL3VGVaHkfZRHYFp-6DxZ5g0KAqKnTg_GQisBxt6eZvZrnBQnPW_Fe6esxhls63w1Fux1OF_W6ny4vHh-pVsR0DcK7hZuUb4D58VLb5f0mrWGiEpDq6wZwVGrtjjAWhEvm6BqSnNnR6D5jlJo48TbhOrou7DpkNu5JuT5gk8oQSDfhlMzTTxQsOsb5FbwBjv4Fc228s784d1XxW-Ib7mhdcFcqU9zw2HnV-NVUnQ1MvR4ubXCd2jglPgR6ff8cy5YsxjR1AiJOph7S6gr9C7VR8KN4w0B00ehlbigr-u3FxY_qcB2mOZJxkTUb_fEepaJS6vkBTB03JTePx_H4hVEJoUSwDz_Z_urxXo1PVloXHHDozB72x_35CsgMtGL8NonzreRk9yAjOv2xE6I5IJEsH7F7bCtlWdvfNbExxhWoiCU2Xqm9D1tLZNR4n4maqN4hZnrw1FNoKWQN2GivZ65NcdTnKs7fUY9AISP_pwOsiCpeOY7KYlTJseI_OnqQsMehSlPP9nc_VE5_OQOWTH2Pt5mxrZjCgpUWX7lD64LaC3clvi2fC8RXSvaCmXaJ9e23C5CCi8rBlWA3=w533-h800-no
AKSFOazolVigSYJOgyAFLM7Ml9_1jZQySMCmqEHtmjv_KgmKGsViiG7mQySIXkmBYa0GBZn1Eg1sAvTUFfVFO4i0jJl3x0GRv8NHhDsajc4_iXgUhaoZwyRKsrL6h-5M_XAiChjj1Y9rPyPn6NjIfN7CLIxC9I8UrS4q-d5tnAeAVeaHNhj8ZQlPxCKo2shegkRnsPeY9FEKJE-PAiuZJIHuPrPOwwcYJl4Ohi5oa6QUmKf1xAlMV3u-puIYpWVLanDHTuW73-0M5yNO2ovWqFiz567AqTyFDio0GHgXlL1XkqE2NoJV2wt30qmhOQWuD6VueeDOtjbLvrLBMJ-JvitANmTjjpP9ZcAJ6_xreZvJxcESUamofk14RCPYMqk2JwjXq8QtPGhiOZX6vQvG2zvPRX3haN9fQXftCm-kFA3MhIvaDW_fCimwF6WTkUq-DNsLeoUQBGrYpQ_UzSJn0Wsgv0s_MGGLQ_i9cA3irso2UuU4esFW5yH2CcrW127k8DiujDM_5N2qLVGRD36rfveII5B0CB13kyBcfduewFV487zS499ZaRlBe4ysNasAEPuSEIRmU0129M5AAqUWfwKZm2rZqBp8SZC4QJ6NxNoTrN5FFW_mxFSrSSGqBpFTMnxi51g2ZfYSHLujMcCTeNycyF8Iyyeu=w533-h800-no

I love my castle. That is all.

yWHFjoEHQta6k347j_vNBKvLVUOB7NyGBGWFBM3UqOV_i47M4Z-y9ftk-pwySqeXYFfQmZX__8d4cS-4sz-H5dxGp8y26unBWZ0kH3xMpncwB8yFzrsOVTSUgzpNMSjk20EJzBMyKR-cVcddsjqwwgEYPUe6ZOAljLbsrwUGAFX-RY6QJ1mMv5wEjSp4FhM8GsevID-IQlo9YrCQEEdA56xDOQciSHHZHuH1cZhyA5thHRldPB9frMoOBEggTkjGg1fz_8JLEpGscC0CcgV1WjJkHFBxhKhQo6Hdwb6mHiR4tCGroR3MEUwLlz8upfAu7ZjSqOjXltWMy7-XZ5dHPF-WnGkNvHIYfexvIccnkGPJvt3mo0wDT45G7aZTk_qE1SosXH7kZ1uHAS60FEsSoIPhSJmAEy1xmoSg2fSQXBOpaJuyVbeKfYM0fCG-RQ9IKI4wt1NW4f1Gs_41aHUtmOojTK4Rep8rM8gK700LXnxqiU9XW9zKr4dTFJrT__R-zR-WjGHWgQeEUsJ4NazmjAC7KGa5IpquYVsd7o8PnZLnHSxR8tkZVZtjGzMMyeQkvr7yvMRRccXRW6a9PWDaQ17IgboaLw0sGuicsIPehcxAIbKomEwDOnVnfiO5HtOpWvqrGaG3KpPlhEShFhkl3Pk7RZ8QWvf8=w601-h800-no

What I don't love is how FAT my face looks! LOL, this was me about 8-10 lbs heaver last year.
Obviously eating and drinking at WDW all last week didn't help in keeping the weight off. :drinking1:laughing:

We arrived at BoG and checked in. Since I was wearing my Belle shirt I had to get a picture.

FKIEKi4bYpcctuoIMKoyCsl1_G02br1yzZ54vUVcpJ2XVsTQUpnjb2iSy2LNU5s4CU6UH9YopJ_UYH5eKV7m5vSEdPblAHYnk-UTeE8qYwnysVr1n9UVCWCUk5OgICWHfVh_OakB775vamsobmF8Co3MkFyrx9bA4j1Q54rwVjfPgcbF3BUOIEc7d0R1OdMoWtc_A0vDnsjDpckxOAcEgFGAoA8DjMH8EEyc5wr98pG_F_31zo1kwUZfggwKoCNvU1TpI1X4WJvrM2cp9XBmi1eiekV40tlAbB7O2V5lOsft4R4ZRvvR70eEWYxdmx5KcuKYOn0TRlg351GTUeiKPzwKjz3jyToA-_TI4jAeC2mOnCl9MbYxdUCeiyEb4F4MBXuGyqQIZZoPzXxhPPXRxONgsov6KJ36IBMesW1yUbreFTZwHGn1lI7uv43IL8UdNr21-36ghfexNyjGmIGGCfFr0WaYD_oORxDdSoWC8lGYb7YnYlsgoIDTGJUB-D2Z6yLNssK6OPPEQBio7g1xlvydscEq7RtIKaeeMppMGwawR6wT2SyZHVlItW6JGANBbMduVNxwK45n6RKywFhCQqZbqDJecTSfEUkDO4dppyDfBhvuREL3b7hlJVaTIePUhZveNC7ouo2ihpbX6ObqEdv4o1oTehn9=w800-h600-no

We were seated in the ballroom which I've come to call the fancy cafeteria. :laughing:

S4UwBgijgUMj3p7mm1YZSOpsMzDzylt6Q-UYmm87AvepbtASDwKDWYossumdDmTM-zezrTN9lhl1s_tq3sQaNnHohEAu2ziC8HE-AX1gpfPyhXh5EBy15DUUurUeK6f4rXVpbiZ5p83RPZcNZK8DUIB-T_Xor5MiuKni5Ryrg_EHGxF9LzeDS8Pr1u2OVFMoT2A-C7PyBODBOK2SpshXgNbkrs7wpBlgvCyEAWfhPX3el7K7-Fvh9zG6mln3K3Xn0oj_20d0HYdm7mmSJJ-rt9HCOKZYqjyaLXIoZtVGfgW_2J2GVK0QAo-OoSfFKWtX1-Lfb90Q0Umm0bJADN96YZHuFxGmePeeLFNa_Syjw2DjpX04TjOgjWoyn_Ys95eOVI7sMm3-NQJj8SKuP3I3Fz2Vi-FuD7eT-qoIfv08lOAEupGxbL1oSycXteZaaJO4FCGTWn-Gcfx4L8I-Z1x-yP_6FlK41uy_jdRwxl6JpjOOSHbj64dAAERI7kpQY8UwxxVEQZ8Um5V8u8ozxTDBGgh2ecjhyNyMwR0W1tDHwmnIZPygggE5P0H6PBpGK8i-J2cAYQmqpcs1epK3aygE6-vSaMWdFy_m-tcONe5YTblkm03ITSQCIKBF8VnMQBlCxo1L6JbHqLGXjVM7FmZ4XO0_h5p-jc2f=w600-h800-no

Because it does have a cafeteria feel, knowing that it's quick service during breakfast and lunch!

To drink Steve and I shared the wine sampler:

mWlsXc0OYbtnFnDESMR_hVDdkDOKqbvd_RTQnYfQX8hKluIf76tPvEQKq7edjYHXYRGHME_V0yZGx1dELN-i9gPzVk2ova1DeRDu-2boQM9mPRhcMmGoBxGSh8oLRMqy6-KJ4YWPLwGGSCJ9r4fvPUezHOiaQr9PtD8UrVHKE-FcbvvXwVjDNLBeNAWaFh1xVIypykOkrNBWZ1_oonZLKBW6rGlLFHMQrT5Q-ePvhUC4rb-WakOoje5EKUFQCY9KkJnfYZWWXtE8xsnQS6VMnj0Y6i6-JeUV7xTe3swbJ4SaVX-7BT9YxCfapPerw7ddFkLBVvtqj17-KbnTmyMe20T4z8Ab1_jDV_pHfP0PVJh7sR23WHbK4fh189sByE5RKY4xakBTRInlvRN2T0PJVZp6-hKw2oUVYrN-NY_L8kKWXezuPMwpcokVViugRdnxlpf6KE32Uq9iEhvMfbeoLFqENI2G5lxpzSgF-uB4-kxtpejgbOelnEVzBK7KN2GXLz7zbfr13w-z-33fsdUFivv3DMC2g2fGwgJ3IBq3wN8M79NO0cevdVjyDQP55oo4yqZJkVpQwVSF_BMCVMPlqRm7QIiVfF7wuiywyATqKcbvEyS5y6jaXx6PfDlUpADUzORfqWe5L4r3XkcoBE6OQN2JHdwZcWVU=w800-h600-no

Be Our Guest Private Label Wine Sampler
Enchanteé Rose, L’ombre de la Bête Chardonnay, L’ombre de la Bête Vin Rouge

Don't the pours seem so tiny?

So it's really dark inside so my pictures are bit grainy.

The meal is prixe fixe and you get to choose and appetizer, entree, and you get a dessert trio.

To start I got the:

26Oq25RvciN_4y74W3YB3oT9z5rZKpoTz3A4lakpSARoTuc4-yOGO-hjIUVIzITrOprLuxryBh2J5cIARywKuB3HQ4_NhkEhWMn-nv-ILEGtmAaljW24DUySDuwRDQsulfctwf9ueblCUEyn7ScGy6vlYtTSoY-lhthJ3bkOHe7H65d5giw1a39KbaSgGtoZMvz2GTFgniKeXa8bVcpG7TNQ8n_bHdmwCgXGK7uasQSXChpia_9QJUzIBgReI4amo1TRKuBFFoU05ZijMAXWamYUZJUSRolEyNGzT1sOfW_7jUKNR5m4SOsKTEJvaqLG6VPbMpofq6OVjb39UYEXqKBHgKocJhZuLFqz_WW04ant9EHOaEct7lR59SMFWra-4W4z8cyFguzcoIDSmQf8QfeO8eWEmxLlh5mNkp9c03tPaXOMykiV0kSDV8wz9IgTh2hB24Rm0T__H2d9qwyqt3bL6m4v8QNh395846lqck6WtOMKPhxlLvHSvAH1phqnTn6tD8EG6sHxUG9PoX_AIWaPEP7TVc6bomDUR0VRqgBrehuisPXqIVJvy-OI1uDFPIv_2uiH0Dx9YzIHfWVve4C7P0DF8zgPYwaJrXNlyt2L3EJ_TMWwKHyoCrlWmBNmoTfxiEZZjOs9BZua5i2OG-lo5F12dHvL=w800-h600-no

Assorted Meats and Artisanal Cheese Selection

This was pretty good and it wasn't too heavy. I honestly was not terribly hungry after our huge lunch as expected.

Steve got the:

i22INin3ZxVYZ-q1qXrVVW6aVkG0N7GlJ8F6umkf8F5dgJBtSNy9__XzI1ilroYiaxoSDUT2B2rKjc19RV6JOD8A8aPlgZ5_4BWzWXs2udQhUAAj3du18DJhokkF_9dp-8Qc0kltYdNZX-QV392g3DJ8mqep8mDNNHVSKt3CacEfMw9bq1K6oqX6yZaLpbFa0AWgndKzltC4RBXa5fP1OR5J3hriP-PZhMd4C79aAlWyur7RA_a6USPKfkog2LR8L-rWdG9aOT7nOHD5UjCH12K28Lh9RZwYj0HHAvXzmc63c1-GxlsBYBvbOYeQpJVjshLNo5VYG1jjqe_UinTQ1eIQiSk1y_seJEPriGi0fPse8RHKaV0mcazWhITY0c1b3z1SJW67pVqNUWIlfyOtvbgLYfGkg1Z5O6QrhrD9EUMDuLjy-kHztakTyMDdH0nBh71rxvPtZvEM2M2YWshcYwJOa46UDtkL9_p2hDU8Gc6kaSVitqYc2uAtIsU6DiMzZiHH2VyAVVHJayDe-Z1edgcUOWfvIEa4OqwNh0TSniabnm8BaFh6QxUnMvbPMtIJyC_0SeM98x-HbNhyqZOQa-j8BZpAY2n5cN5l5xtZXmWwxeDLWuuFLUIcTxBmT-b5OaC69LRkxFlAxIndbxnJWX99YtfPbPlz=w600-h800-no

Charred Octopus
Citrus-laced Fingerling Potatoes, Pickled Hearts of Palm, and Red Pepper Coulis served Cold

This was better than I expected. I love the Tiffins version and it is definitely the best, as I prefer it warm over the cold preparation here. But the portion size here is definitely more generous, and overall it was quite tender.

CS got the:

KlR4y1pkLCoPd1LukoUaGckeDPaRoWiBL8IS9my_pjh8-TlvBhn-EZ7V52cOKhyIroBm3EProUlXnsKCPTatg3_sF4K381qPyus_DkWQQkEiBYxG_B5MD_gqnyKh-pmXXEoksAOmXYHv2_u15vgqYN3nzamGaYxpxbYUbhneWd0YigJO1bx3d1vd_mXDUCRILwyd8a9uXgVdu94qHJL5kFW_nhmKHq7bHyS1teHydZnj56oDAHvW92aG69iAGXaQ4GJ4XsOFXKKgBgtJd4r253DW-xTH2OKTeS_2PoscEQpR6Vqg-mlPaihN1tCEXo0CtbopKZU-rQ3tFOZ1BDVdflcPGImxr8JZZv9U4L9WgVLb5SwuH5-AYwLrn_9epG2AcLPDILqzvSk0pB7y2sZOOIjUT4xQoNHqo8yPVr8XYI6S2fJGM4gdtbilCIBiL3NUgXVqqJSfhocxhGlk7hlr1Gu0UYXZkvIpSVb9q82hEiG3VTZv46QAp1jFdCNplkETmaLpp1LS6nWgEfFqzudyBjY8xQaczPisYJX4riTrESHNB7PryDgDV8jccLi4FXEpFZgvdXeeVY4QRJbCJbMTF8RDeIPcVs83x329Vh91j9yV5B0QUaOVRxMQQ_Xd6XydpiN6QuElRG-KGf1gsp7CruNa2MD0DfX4=w800-h600-no

Maine Lobster Bisque
Crème Fraîche and Poached Lobster

She loves lobster so she would get this! Although I'm not sure how much lobster meat was actually in there, I think it's just the soup.

As an entree I honestly was not feeling much on the menu so I got something I rarely get:

YrBiUOq89KhXwuKWgYuT5A0mip52kOIPpfA7PA0fr4GP_POvyJholgV-ngol687o-SKoWrjq_hKhxdOpSidtcJAd7uMAGFw_janFsN342xSQI3vQbre5BRjkmilxQcJTNeP8ze9j2s_k1ea4dfQI-OBB4MbQ1zgudGPdeVMDQZAKRwDGoqDDtAlgd-jcSn6_VXJR9WsNn45YVSUTd8m3uBaf3mxyXprWMaknFi5MS33uR5mid2QNUswBhdXYTd6eHlo5G5WXWrYrc5pkre5rXJnWeTugEB_aOXgA3M3SsFdedpOBjiQJz30juuwFZ-WkEIpclNzdj34IcBgu15wDhNr6QbFM57Owl9kH06q8-BTeitr7mu_VHqszj3KfDvx5zymFcB3r9vDnvSYERvIdFVzskkhpXV1IQ8eGKxn7g9JIpf4re78UxmST2PEzx-9PZD9DfLn9183zPHJ9jUXUbAoH_UZxak1ZNLqQlIUgBg18qUU1z0m3tK2pRG3vVtSKx3Mt8-ZZS7o8S37MZ0TrX5FOQK-Evt35w1iyKq14Xikbd7BUtmur7UNz-QBuCK3e6uC5bqo-LxYGu_HplvWXI45EXNMa7VRpDPb619CUZWzqwyXLQLl2hgetG2O3Xw2rN7qo5VCDo5KNDCl5GQ1g_wJF423XHreh=w600-h800-no

Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly, Caramelized Cipollini, Roasted Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower Purée, and sprinkled with Bacon Dust

I don't normally eat tenderloin but I love pork belly. I was drawn to this dish obviously for that reason, and that part was really good. The tenderloin was decent but was a bit flavorless so I just ate one of the medallions and the accompaniments.

Steve got the:

iWJeWp6fiYe2OFrset-ExStUAfwtjOwtOMmBjhss3O_oUcyZmrzn_2Y12cGMumkJGXciZXLkVqo82pvbtbbXD2ulknp5bDGELDYghzGiJ2lVs7FxPRsyZ1zr2q44UMjid2uyUyCDlDEz-ofaGlDB-69GHDj34OIVl6RenIqETsc5c__UsISVGb4KEYrfbbaqupMAOFvccOnU3AY1UDUhsHmHebuQ6EaSkLHlIQMrMi7nUXuPgs_PlSBv9FZwf3H97dw0O-rePMQ58dgGRZusRI25BOMaslDBpXDtHGiadjBVC1Q7EjLjRrL40spLByaLGWcWv8q7PziomHM_9bn0xzwaluV_30huG47fUsPxsOIjCMgk_BhQ6SYmnJY4ttPaHnPMzQdYY-P6iCBZprFzHFXehT7SvGrws6ncHOsDVJGGIZ-vfQNaRhxEIOePBbP91r-jHI7W17ab24G05siuKKc_fiuzb-7LDkNobD3BRqasvD9wnAs4nUCDfjwqrfoQ69ST9rg7ZonYtg78FXfrCgElNXb98zZfledjDPkIvOcOLhXY3GsaHDO_cfsecR_oBKdzLMkJ8A2n9FQvDeKs3MJ-i8zD1M1vAfmFB3GzpBdmo368gcTtWffU6mLx_MsqerN---y2ACp6TgTEZbPxbDu-j2FY_ygH=w800-h600-no
Spice-dusted Lamb Chops
Roasted Salsify, Baby Zucchini, Charred Tomatoes, and Royal Trumpet Mushrooms with a Lamb Demi

He actually enjoyed this. I think he liked this meal more than I did. I just wasn't really feeling any of the entrees were mouth-watering to me. I liked the selection of appetizers better, although maybe I'll go for the vegetarian entree next time if we ever go back.

Oh and I have no pictures of my sister's meal I think she had the bouiilabase which she enjoyed I bet.

So a good reason to go is basically for cute Instagram-able food like this:

pigYvkANxy3zpC7YHVvHQ0380-r5Ie2re3jLCaBT8AGVR-J1zfniGLlQ2LlxSYnSq6KbpQC2yNFIFRK99fdcmvtGA5RN4QS16W_Evpoz3dw2kZO04Pj1-an0m2ZGHm7EArgxwZpzCj3amfCKG3nje58FhtZvd1HmEwQ3peRb7tg_5zhl9XPlDHZcyUb7WWFmVBoAOktj-m24nmpGBaL8kRiSWDOlgr3xtTEpWO9jR3562qOR9GHLkHPi0TDbWJ9URYIQcIi1UO3lYxs_GzVcEwC8LgEAukau8ke5g53lxfCzGALJoiiUTlBaB7HiH-A9jeB19HN2FO3lhz-wAICxMNkipj-Urw8ag0iE7zJIsbD8eOC_5E1OcCSwA_UVsj1sPMyf5pcBjX9myMz7i6dmOK27RUWpvg5ZUkSUczYH-Jd9iRi-UpB4iPdHOy_ctkOQtuKdwKQL8PkxGpmqB8_DrWn9vtPKkv12KFseQox6b7GGRSUDSIpAkz-951BZkv2EVR9UvM42sOmV4YrdPq2PpkhHhGiy-5XcMMJSP25fm0GhgzTOruF6a08iBGBo02jrCSb1gs7nu2c174vdUQyUPKpXrcUXkqoq91lnJDZZKPQqBcKQM8z-7_LakI-gmdeAKRbSi1fp2Yd9BKkZ2x_dBJp52eqstDU4=w800-h600-no

Loved the chip cup with the grey stuff!! I thought this trio was very well thought out. And did you know the paper that the desserts are served on that looks like stained glass is actually edible!? We tried a few bites...it was like flavorless colored sugar, LOL but at least it was pretty.

The cup was the best as it contained the grey stuff. I didn't care for the white chocolate cup itself but I liked the detail on chip.
The raspberry macaron was pretty good from what I remember, and the truffle-chocolate one I think was too rich for me.

Obviously the reason to dine here is to get a picture with Beast:

Nv94YnPWgSWzsU0MNRRV3rBvNwqBv7tZpuDhxJH538x4_Xnmdo5x9cR_wtm5lXow922zhvMEKOuANy1sZ027_PmIoVH0Fb3vUpY3ya9H7ddFGWYR8k9KP5iZzYWlBZCQYXE5CeOmJ3u_moPcyVG-BBU_PIrAE5dCCuA1VLdqBXM6a-rmpq0xx2THP49ajy1YbdlFwV68wTn-E1No98dJiSqEYvq54x2DM6_CQ10jrzqf9eLHlKfDJogHsl9lkSVGy0S09tI5lnan5lrbowkB2UOYq_5db-IJKr6zQUu9oV2YQZnYU3fJxT_KfloJ7F-ct-C25Q-r4Ic1NbAHOVpNce86hYRhaxtWlcdjjjOl2g7vq8-HLwjYYLfn6qNlXBPlTs8hX_HeHeESSsfjl-H1B2JMHR17TltZyUfixmKhG1SX8QqTArTG4dRzm1xGpKTHtAo35rH6dTr2skqXFb_6HTYSRWEZBsj1w-VwaG4kkBcIWF2ZEJ1943vYlR-Db8XWHGNTl5B7bn_PNfqet0nAA5neayuPNvu5Yd49MsUz17QYU0rLQy03AEE_MdBY5mEAem1-EGr2zmzfZ9Cr4RDZZaHsBJzANBjU-zGeNHF4gBGVF55GtuF1OOZ9O3yBWEMYT9gxk3xJhIEzFc_VxZNX23fPhgiUoMwG=w800-h533-no

6ak4od8R_TMJNpeSFPB6RkbkqAFvieFqOAeuaf4btw-kN3xkObBJlG-WgTMllA7Wmt0-2oQBHPdNTbfBs8-zvNfJyXyuzugshhfDJz-3z4Ff45-iggG1RUC1rmzhLEFgfBjxWn-yhqrXbMuJh3WHEJYFL_oOpzXo00j-ss2DIqPsK1FVi5hSsjx3tixaZ5c_YbCzSRK24hFjmbxD80jfHiLMesIbWhtOauTzLOasKrcUlSSTC9_UBK9id9619wmMF3AASXqSlrSNv2BVjJ8uoU7JnTpjW68eN6AL9Srjq-ucabH0t8psU1ufUal0j02RXPXF9xacNUEXMfTLY0ul7yh8FabBGTnP6akOvu2aR638OqvS2AonSuWVk5Nof4s1uLtxoZcvivQo2cEMPlMro6xOLkHLTQmT5bdk9pD-OAAiYCyvFUb68UUrb04UMQRpuC0T2vFlH5b8gXsWqDJPhtt6OFSM-JqYnvWwj9xZCTpZKwnNopnchMLoCWducAf-1GvZQabByVlW_F8W-NMIpsFEzPEHOBzOkli6p1p0kaQgJy2JKbKHxk6XAssOxQZLTDP12PQ5I0Cwpc8SRXh_fH8xsXA_Gw0nXj1ioYdW1YwFFDWyhpcK-qMWHH10-POXzexEeevPKcqMkqIgbEPIwiY4bNjpPSUE=w800-h533-no

Overall, I would say I'm not that impressed with the new menu, I preferred the old menu choices and if they had just kept those and did the dessert trio I'd probably be more inclined to go again. The price is 60 for adults I think but I did think we got to use TIW as a discount so it wasn't too bad.

After dinner it was close to when HEA was ready to start, and we saw Mine train had a 30 minute wait so we decided to go on it. It's really cool to see the fireworks going off above, around, and behind you while on a ride.

MEWiBBa4HZQFs_zBhlcKtodnQvtaq563fcMM19s9kzgFWqZOYvZP5z0HwsKJy2W49X5t6OTeLbfd-EB7VW0a8ZVO1PWhHQ-B7Colhqe5EK1N3HJHINfF_YHr7syuRXOEFnP_Cix_T7fqTB4EF8lQCbeQW_5MHQlcqcf_kfWxB7HyvZUbfkoQYvVHbWoS33uO3Gi_W3SSWctVI-TyPod1g8PM0eytMtLjg-1drPDB0BZFZ-pa1FrfLtgWpYhNoN-rTW5WvztwKGQqfvaPjtt3TrQZdJQiF_YRPATPc3kUedXLFcspxdnwSPL0TUedyp8NFREr97uJWHdopY5BYGA_yyRsWf-bA7s-svjkpzU-3mrX1Y4KsP7zNl2MyIrjEP6DsednBTP7Agvb409qNLSVRvy8t1RAoQZ8AVRaThZNHRHyfszZmrAo0ONMCFzi1gzQoYuRvHvSYthPGwPAUU8uByHvgL0OBp6WYDZoVTdV8gz5qbG8_qtX5KaHuUcFFOHj0GiX3ZOBONeYzqp20op5LDdh1dgeHAyxOHx8w1g-5K3o4GHvJv1CH-581OgsQEjV8zhPp01Vk5zI-2Jtmvw90v9a_IB7_UfLn02Ia_F8uNfwVHNRADZU44dbRBT2M2ENQHkPcs5p5pazqWlWp6athKz73Lnb7uWf=w601-h800-no

There was EMH today so we hit a few more things. Under the Sea with Ariel, Dumbo, and Haunted Mansion.

Right before we did Haunted Mansion I had a very special DISmeet with none other than @dizneeat and her brother Tom! We met up at Memento Mori.

They were on their yearly visit from Austria and had just did a cruise on the Fantasy. It was so great to meet them after reading so many of her TRs!
We talked about our vacations and they were also at the Toy Story Land Passholder Preview and said it was the best thing ever! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other there as there weren't a ton of people!

Here's a selfie picture of us but it's not the best. I think Karin probably has a better one.

t-O3b-a4gcmyT1eEdN_c33Ybw1ZqNnnJUI_VAa8A9Bn-JM4-I5BfJuIa8JOng2mQ30d7RBhwKvhnjZUPGWO50CsouAl_MhKd5yuZBJykObmBC_U5F5FQY3sp00fpaLwAwh8i3PdaqZucHxN-HyXNwhZwkGNMn0qH84JBS5Nz14wL3qDgL0R6fdD1fFT_B3GRQ0fRi1C0puKcmMOt2CAnndStrOXphhiqRZ1cjio18szA88rrIEPzTYFGnaZ3RmbeaEQtASAu_BFNxaOsgBFyfP8-ycSCU7bMpGbyEjb3FtoZWf45UEdMBDDUU9u7LTCpD60Yy-5zwMSr14JxH8qX8Cz114GWb8yA1Tm_rkKedtRcNQ9LmlvVe-8SFRuGr8G1Skmz1c5sgk9lX13dJrxOGWaM2Coyprt2mJW6ma6qcFfC3hNgP80-nq3Z3dwHpKbfLAIucXwz1B91E2YrUg6P1KdViEgx9jV8nXkuAVRqoeWP8r1TKkxAlgy3_04SLR911UwUhb480YQH9OPpxpI4L5HVSNurKqpm7imCfVak8_Pt23ZJ3TFXAhgqXyBg3pFTOrirrhv_e7uaXCXARa62q5P2AYpccRSxodwpYtL-E54laAv1FrJYVhYFX1sX7xakFSTjPsF1U7Cx3Z_FFxX4xfsG2xvUr1h7=w800-h601-no

Great meeting you Karin and Tom! Hope our paths will cross again one day (as I am sure it will).

We ended the night after HM, and took the bus back to Beach Club. We'd be back at MK the next day anyways!

Oh I’m so happy to hear that rafikis planet watch was open! We went last trip and we loved it. I was so sad to hear it wasn’t open anymore, so this is great news!

Wow what amazing seats for FOTLK! I would love to do this package after this review!! We always end up in the back too, I refuse to wait an hour before show time to sit in the front. I’m not sure my daughter even knows it’s an option! Haha

Great meeting you Karin and Tom! Hope our paths will cross again one day (as I am sure it will).

It was definitely awesome to finally get to meet you in person. :cheer2:
And I guess we might run into each other rather sooner than later .......... will you be at WDW for the opening of Star Wars GE? We picked the opening "by accident" -
so ............. ;)

I didn't even realize Rafiki's was still open. I thought it was closed for good not seasonal, but that's awesome you were able to go there. It is such a cute place and rarely crowded.

Wow, you really had the best seats in the house at FotLK and how great Steve got to be the Warthog guy. My goal is for one day me to be one of those days. Some day *sigh*

Not to be that person, but I'm pretty sure CS is still at DAK in that photo because Goofy isn't in his Goofini look and I can see the queue for Primeval Whirl behind her. But omg I love Goofy's new look. I didn't know he got a new one too with the Donald's Dino-Bash overlay. Amazing!

I was talking with someone about how dining at BOG is now Prix Fixe and not as great as it used to be so it makes me sad to hear how it's not nearly as spectacular as it once was, but everything still looks great. I agree that it's awesome how they put the Grey Stuff in Chip and I'm def gonna have to try the bisque. Fellow New Englander and I'm super picky about my seafood soups.

Love the Beast and Mine Train pics! Glad to see the night ended on a fun note. :goodvibes

I think you look great. I know how it is though. Any weight I gain goes to my face first. It keeps you looking young though. Looks like you had a great time.

We had such an amazing time last week, of course I didn't want to come home.

That's a good sign. :)

The night we left Disney there was a snowstorm in the northeast and I totally thought our flight was going to be cancelled. I even made an FP for late that evening at LWTL, hahaha. But for some strange and miraculous reason, our flight was the only flight able to leave Newark, land in Orlando, and then take us back to Newark. Damn it!! :rotfl:

How dare they have your flights on time?!?!?!?

I gained back the 8 or so lbs I lost since our last trip...which only means that it was successful, right?

That's what it means. :)

But it was so hard losing that weight! :sad:

I feel your pain. I really do. Trying now... not succeeding too well.

we hopped over to Rafiki's Planet Watch to kill more time.

I first read that as you were going to kill some animals! :eek:

They were doing some sort of analysis on a goat:

Animatronic. I'm tellin' ya.

And I got to see the Doctor!

FIFTpOtjpOSeHe4w2qAKnM6_5qN2Eg0Nrcyg8VHFU-I3QNeUKYQjqgFsrfP-yu3vbi9qrZaaJ-xj3Yw68PUQ_jGweF_T1Cgo_9fBE4ZgF0TNobSv5PU3Ho-4dNR9rW4TQgP05R3acAk7XRCc2nwhC3GFfs9LGESQt1e7P8g9AKxWTwOogqLn-2Pkxt1H7pLSQGaPhLjLGLCdOhhrVZjCyE9jPPTQPFGxo_jtrJjdiaSNZucBJmUpXCSAi4yOnyhd82xi4hYf1ezeKdYNCpE4hliGaSNLzsVIXmgiR660b6MSNm845hKDBMcR4tzS1DcYTAE4mCcrAN_jBQzOthaofiy5YJDY_tHug1eb94cfU1EPdn2louLYAXhS31LTDIHOZF-7x6ueoVf-d7uDEuo6SPxIK4nOeQU0kkUJOJ1_Iabd8ceZ-A7o29MlmVQ5nfRFJd4o9C33fINMBG8VuWSJHy_J7Eb9lIk4NWmFXND0nP9zSE5EWqK2LGcR9aQ9d5tJaaeOhzj57s_29vRp3OnZzeHz_YAiZeLxzLUM6ohHY6YAc1sn060jN2JU148wf4voNGG1ERaQnKQfeqotpw6CVIF8cwYjGswiPCPz7NKtd6HghKjpCnKvsgl-WUea3d8dOI4_pbUxk9gHxWwhNLX0QTK3IN1yDFWh=w517-h688-no

You look a tad happy about that. :)

we were brought to the VERY FRONT row of the warthog section.

Nice!!

In fact Steve was tapped to help make the warthog sounds! Here he is in his FoTLK debut:

The man's a natural.

The show was amazing as usually but made even more exciting with our front row seats.

::yes:: And you got some great shots, too.

There were only 2 other people with us that day, so it was only the 5 of us on the safari vehicle

Nice! I'd pay extra for that. :)

I shared a row with my sister, the two other people had the row behind us and Steve got his own row.

Which is a nice way of saying Steve was banished.

Awww... cute l'il guy.

And you get a free fan...I mean a commemorative cast photo to boot (but you have to share the fan)! :rotfl:

:laughing:

:rolleyes:

At MK my sister got accosted by Goofy:

he's still doing that? Didn't he get in enough trouble last time?

Nope. My bad. It was Pluto.

What I don't love is how FAT my face looks!

Nah. Cute as always. :)

We arrived at BoG and checked in. Since I was wearing my Belle shirt I had to get a picture.

::yes::

We were seated in the ballroom which I've come to call the fancy cafeteria. :laughing:

:laughing:

Don't the pours seem so tiny?

Yes. Very.

She loves lobster so she would get this! Although I'm not sure how much lobster meat was actually in there, I think it's just the soup.

That looks like barely a spoonful!

Desserts are pretty, though.

Obviously the reason to dine here is to get a picture with Beast:

Well, d'uh! :laughing:

After dinner it was close to when HEA was ready to start, and we saw Mine train had a 30 minute wait so we decided to go on it. It's really cool to see the fireworks going off above, around, and behind you while on a ride.

Oh! That'd be so cool!!

Right before we did Haunted Mansion I had a very special DISmeet with none other than @dizneeat and her brother Tom! We met up at Memento Mori.

Nice! DISmeet! :)

Hey guys!! We are back from Disney! We had such an amazing time last week, of course I didn't want to come home. The night we left Disney there was a snowstorm in the northeast and I totally thought our flight was going to be cancelled. I even made an FP for late that evening at LWTL, hahaha. But for some strange and miraculous reason, our flight was the only flight able to leave Newark, land in Orlando, and then take us back to Newark. Damn it!! :rotfl:
It's always the way! When you want to stay somewhere, the flights live right on time!

Love this!!

It was nice to have the private vehicle, so we all spread out. I shared a row with my sister, the two other people had the row behind us and Steve got his own row.
What a great experience!

Overall, I would say I'm not that impressed with the new menu, I preferred the old menu choices and if they had just kept those and did the dessert trio I'd probably be more inclined to go again. The price is 60 for adults I think but I did think we got to use TIW as a discount so it wasn't too bad.

I totally agree with you about BOG and would love to see fireworks from a ride one time......if I could ever tear myself away from the front of the castle, lol!

and th
They were on their yearly visit from Austria and had just did a cruise on the Fantasy. It was so great to meet them after reading so many of her TRs!
We talked about our vacations and they were also at the Toy Story Land Passholder Preview and said it was the best thing ever! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other there as there weren't a ton of people!

Here's a selfie picture of us but it's not the best. I think Karin probably has a better one.
Such a wonderful meet! I am a huge fan of Karin's Trs too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter