Craig on the Disney Song Contest

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
Where is the thread discussing Craig singing on last week's podcast? I'm just now listening to it (in my office) and am laughing so hard! Can't believe there isn't already a lengthy thread on this. Maybe there can be a mini concert for Patreon supporters!

It was very funny, indeed. However, Pete needs to get a sense of humor. Why is he always so mean to Craig? Just constantly tearing him down, when he should just be laughing like everyone else. Lighten up, Pete!

But maybe I just like it when he loses control of the table--it seems to make me laugh every time that happens!

That part made me laugh. When everyone else is laughing, and one person isn't, it's usually not because it isn't funny, I just wish Pete would laugh more, because it's funnier when everyone is enjoying the same stupid joke. The part that made me cringe was when Pete made the comment about "letting Craig sit up front of the plane with him, and how he would throw him out at 30,000 feet." Just a bit too far, for me. Like, seriously, Craig does SO much for the Dis, he should get to fly first class EVERY TIME he takes a work related trip, with or without Pete.

I think people misinterpreted Pete's reactions/remarks, he was getting into it, he just wanted to say otherwise. It was a very funny episode, especially when pete let out a bad word and they were so lucky this one wasn't being recorded live this time!

I think people misinterpreted Pete's reactions/remarks, he was getting into it, he just wanted to say otherwise. It was a very funny episode, especially when pete let out a bad word and they were so lucky this one wasn't being recorded live this time!

He's not a very good actor.

We had a saying at work "If I don't like you, I wont relate to you at all, I'll just ignore you. If I like you, I'll bust you. That's how you'll know the difference.".

The DIS strikes me as the same way, and I'm sure they all have a pretty thick skin (and funny bone!) like I did. And if not, they'll either grow them, or leave. But I'm pretty sure when they get interviewed/vetted, this is (even unconsciously) part of the process, just like it was in my division.

Oh I howled at this episode!!

In regards to Pete, I have many friends like him. I'm usually more like Craig, I'm the one getting ragged on lmao. But 90% of the time I'm in on the joke, and I'm laughing with them. I believe they are exactly the same off camera and it's all just banter. If that's how they communicate then just let them be.

We had a saying at work "If I don't like you, I wont relate to you at all, I'll just ignore you. If I like you, I'll bust you. That's how you'll know the difference.".

The DIS strikes me as the same way, and I'm sure they all have a pretty thick skin (and funny bone!) like I did. And if not, they'll either grow them, or leave. But I'm pretty sure when they get interviewed/vetted, this is (even unconsciously) part of the process, just like it was in my division.

I agree that they must have a pretty thick skin to survive there.

It was very funny, indeed. However, Pete needs to get a sense of humor. Why is he always so mean to Craig? Just constantly tearing him down, when he should just be laughing like everyone else. Lighten up, Pete!
I actually think Pete's reaction is what makes it funny lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter