Craig on CNN

lucas

°o°
I was just watching CNN and they had a story about WDW opening today. To my surprise, next thing I knew, there was Craig giving an interview from his home! Way to go Craig - you looked (& sounded) great! :thumbsup2

<edited to add link to video>

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, saw this on Twitter, were somebody very nicely provided a link. I commented there it was also nice to see Deni's cameo appearance. :)

I do have to admit to being a bit taken aback that the "Annual Passholder" on this vlog said she's wearing an N-95 mask to the parks. Not only that she has one, but is wearing something like that to the parks. Maybe it's just me.

Last edited:

Yep, saw this on Twitter, were somebody very nicely provided a link. I commented there it was also nice to see Deni's cameo appearance. :)

I do have to admit to being a bit taken aback that the "Annual Passholder" on this vlog said she's wearing an N-95 mask to the parks. Not only that she has one, but is wearing something like that to the parks. Maybe it's just me.
Why surprised?

Why surprised?
I mean I know people do, and had them prior to the virus, but I thought they were pretty hard to get since then, and most people would steer off getting them, to save them for front line personnel. Plus, I would think they'd be even more hard to breathe in, especially in the heat and humidity, and for longer periods of time. Like I said, perhaps I'm sadly mistaken on all points, but that was the thoughts I had.

Heidi,
AGREED! I wear an N95 (high risk) just to the grocery store, and it is HARD TO BREATH! I can't imagine wearing it in the Florida heat all day!

I wear N95s in my work(not medical). It is very difficult to breath in an N95 if you are exerting yourself in the slightest. I would never attempt to wear an N95 walking around a Park.

I saw another news story about WDW opening and no Craig this time. But, they showed Deni washing her hands at a MK hand washing station. Deni - you looked great! Very nice!

It is god to hear that things were done reasonably well from people that we know are informed and credible

I wear N95s in my work(not medical). It is very difficult to breath in an N95 if you are exerting yourself in the slightest. I would never attempt to wear an N95 walking around a Park.
I guess it is all relative, compared to firefighting SCBA or the rubber cartridge type n95s I find the fiber type quite manageable even in the heat, though I would not want to overly exert myself in one over extended time

Last edited:
Yup! I saw Craig's clip the local news here in Atlanta on Channel 2!

At first I thought it was just something being shared amongst Cox stations, as both WFTV (Channel 9) in Orlando and WSB-TV (Channel 2) in Atlanta are owned by Cox (as is the WFOX/WJAX duopoly in Jacksonville @WebmasterJackie ) and the local Orlando station interviewed him. Didn't know it was a whole CNN deal, so even more exposure! Cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!