Craftsman Grill - Breakfast

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
Question for those who have been to Craftsman Grill for breakfast recently.

What kinds of coffee to they have? Just regular/decaf? Or any lattes or anything like that? Various sizes of things or just 1 size?

For regular coffee, do they just have the individual things of creamer or are there little containers where I can just pour a massive amount in? (Yeah, I like my coffee really light colored...ha!)

I looked at the app, and the menu doesn't list drinks at all.

Thanks for any info! Just want to plan my mornings accordingly. I'm always grossed out by in-room coffee pots so I'd prefer to not use that.

When we went I ordered a decaf coffee but didn't check for lattes etc. They had pitchers of cream and even soy milk.

The room had a Keurig and it seemed pretty clean. They provided k cups and creamer.

Don't know the specifics other than Craftsman Grill is one of our regular go-to's in the morning but coffee offerings were always such that we always opted to stop by Starbucks after...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter