Covid test at Port

britinva

Mouseketeer
So one of my daughters got a PCR test which can be 48hrs+ to get result instead of 2hr NAAT ...... so unlikely will get results to load or even by boarding time.

So looking like she will need a test a port costing $70

Anyone know how long the test result takes?

And can we get to port earlier than boarding time to take?

Thanks

No...it is not your boarding time but your port arrival time on your form. They won't let you in earlier. You don't have an allotted boarding time....only a boarding number.

MJ

No...it is not your boarding time but your port arrival time on your form. They won't let you in earlier. You don't have an allotted boarding time....only a boarding number.

MJ
What’s the earliest PAT for a Port of Miami Dream departure lately?
Just wondering.
TIA

If vaccinated a port test will work. If unvaccinated, they aren't even Clear to Arrive without that prior test.

So my other daughter has covid so no cruise 🤢

Rebooking for August....... hopefully 4th time lucky
That's a bummer. Husband and I have it. We are hoping our son either gets it soon or doesn't get it so that we can make our July cruise. It's cutting pretty close now. Hope everyone is feeling ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!