Covid-19 closer to "home" than I'd anticipated...

This may not apply to your specific situation, but more generally for what it’s worth my ability to get a prescription delivered was not because of a pharmacy willing to do it. It was because my insurance company contracts with a national prescription drug service that delivers prescriptions through the mail. As long as the United States Postal Service delivers, these people would. It is in contingent on my insurance company working with them though. I found the info on my insurance website
Right, but that only really works for meds you take regularly. If you get sick and need and antibiotic or something, you're not going to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter