Coupons for TF Green Parking?

shoegirl1020

Mouseketeer
I am searching for coupons for a discount on parking at any lot at TF Green Airport in Providence (Really Warwick, but who's complaining?). Normally I get these coupons about every month in a Val-Pak mailing. But since we booked our trip-nothing. I went on-line to Val-Pak but no parking coupons. ANyone know how/where I can get a coupon for parking. The last time we went to The World I used a great lot with a shuttle and used a coupon for maybe $12 off the week.

I'd like to know, too. We live in MA but fly out of TF Green. We usually pay $56/week to park on-site.

Pam

If you have AAA then the rate at Airport Valet Parking is comparable to the coupon rate. We use them everytime. You pull into their lot and they transfer your bags from your car to the van and deliver you right to the door at TF Green. On the return you call them, pick up your bags and they pick you up on the curb and return you to their lot and your can is running and warmed up or cooled off depending on the time of year. We love them.
Debbie

debaudrn said:
If you have AAA then the rate at Airport Valet Parking is comparable to the coupon rate. We use them everytime. You pull into their lot and they transfer your bags from your car to the van and deliver you right to the door at TF Green. On the return you call them, pick up your bags and they pick you up on the curb and return you to their lot and your can is running and warmed up or cooled off depending on the time of year. We love them.
Debbie
We've found that garage C (AKA the red beam garage) gives you covered parking for a weekly max of $56, the same price you pay in Green's long-term outdoor lot.

Airport Valet (formerly Post Road Valet, I believe? Yellow and Blue signs...) has served us very well on our trips out of TF Green...They are waiting upon your arrival on departure day and your car is waiting for you when you get back and they are very helpful and quick! Pricing is very affordable, too! Just a recommendation... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter