Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I'm very behind schedule this week. I've been battling vertigo and that's limiting my ability to get up and do stuff. I'm sorry for the delay! But one envie is now on its way to Disneylifer87.

I've had vertigo so know how you are feeling. :sad2: Hope it goes away soon, Natasha, and stays away. :flower3:

DVCLaurie --- received big envie as well as a smaller envie (smaller envie postmarked 2/4!) Thank you!

Alyssa --- getting an envie ready for you now and will mail today. No coups in tomorrow's paper

Didn't receive this week yet, but I see why and I hope you're doing better <3 vertigo is no fun.

My paper was insert free this week? Not sure what's up with that? Will make sure to forward on ASAP

Alyssa! Thank you for the post card!! I hope your vacation is going great! How was the swap meet?
We came home tonight - I had an envie waiting for me too! The swap meet was OK- my DH was able to trade some license plates that he had to get a better Hawaii plate and a couple of others, but other than that, I just bought post cards. They have great deals on t-shirts- DS didn't want them though so we passed. Great trip though- we did a tour at the Kualoa Ranch and saw sets from some of our favorite movies, we did end up going to Pearl Harbor, spent some time in downtown Honolulu, and of course, enjoyed hanging out at Aulani!

Been sending to Eyore44 on Mondays (or Tuesdays when the PO is closed).

Been receiving from Alyssa every week, except for last week when she jetted off to Aulani. But I did get a nice postcard in place of last weeks coupons! Thanks!!! Glad to see you guys made it back safely!

One went in the mail today for Disneylifer87. Did last week's make it to you successfully?

I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon. We got about 16 inches of snow overnight but the streets were pretty clean when we went out.

DVCLaurie --- envie received (last week, too, in case I forgot to post). Thank you!!

Alyssa -- I mailed out to you yesterday! Enjoy!

Mailed to dznybound on Monday. Received from eyor44 today.

Might struggle to get a paper this weekend with our incoming snow :( Will do what I can - I did get an insert in the mail and received today!

Might struggle to get a paper this weekend with our incoming snow :( Will do what I can - I did get an insert in the mail and received today!

Wow, that was slow. :snail: I didn't get anything this past week but hope it will arrive on Monday. I'll get the new coupons into the mail for you on Monday regardless. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter