Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed an envi to Quasi123 on Saturday. Hopefully you will receive it soon.
DH and I were very ill on Monday/Christmas. The virus hit our home with a vengeance. Poor DD had to wait until afternoon to open her gifts but she is 15 and handled it very well. Thankfully we are both better now.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I mailed an envi to Quasi123 on Saturday. Hopefully you will receive it soon.
DH and I were very ill on Monday/Christmas. The virus hit our home with a vengeance. Poor DD had to wait until afternoon to open her gifts but she is 15 and handled it very well. Thankfully we are both better now.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. It's too bad it had to strike on Christmas. It sounds like it was at least short lived but no doubt you were miserable.

Alyssa ---- I'm not sure of there will be coupons in sunday's paper but I did have a bunch of inserts and other odds & ends and have put together a big envie to head out to you on Tuesday.
If there are coupons in the paper, I'll put a 2nd envie for you.

Enjoy!!

Eyor44 a small envie is headed your way. I haven't received an envie since mailing before Christmas.

Received from Quasi123 last Thursday, thanks for being a great sender!

Mailed to my new (again) train buddy ShiPooOwner today!

Happy new year all!

I mailed a small envie to ibleedblue - just the P&G inserts- but if you look above, next week should be much more robust ;)

:wave: Just a heads up for our train riders! A nice little bird :daisy: told me there are a bunch of unbelievably good inserts in this coming weekend's papers. :thumbsup2 It sounds like I might be buying an extra paper or two. Thought I should pass along this info to all of us. :flower1: :dancer: :cheer2:

Mailed out to DVCLaurie05. It's a small one since there were no inserts in this week's paper.

Mailed to DZNYBOUND today and received from Eyor44. Thanks!

Mailed out to DVCLaurie05. It's a small one since there were no inserts in this week's paper.

Natashag76, put a small envie in the mail to you yesterday but the mail carrier didn't pick it up until today so I'm sure you won't get it until Tuesday or Wednesday. :snail: Sorry! I also received a big envie from my old sender in today's mail so will get another one in the mail to you tomorrow. ::yes:: Between the bone chilling weather, traveling and the holidays everything seems to be off schedule including me. Hoping it warms up soon. :cold: :cold: :cold: I've got so many layers on that I can barely bend my arms to write and I'm still cold. :faint:

NYCDiane - I got both HUGE envies today- I don't think we got mail yesterday from the storm- thank you so much!!

One envie all ready for DVCLaurie05. I'll probably have a second one go out later in the week, since my sender was delayed a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter