Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imalovindisney, I have your envelope ready to go tomorrow morning. :)

Envie going out in tomorrow's mail for PrincessPaige.

I'm going to be out of town Thurs - Sun so, Deffenm, if you are mailing an envie this week, I apologize in advance that I won't be able to post that I've received it until late Sunday night or Monday.

I'll also do my best to get the next envie ready for PrincessPaige for Monday but if I get home late on Sunday, it may not go out until Tuesday. I apologize in advance. I'll post again on Sunday night or Monday and let you know how I'm doing!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

mommyof3rookies your envie will go out in the mail today.

Just as an FYI My mom sent me several weeks worth of coupon inserts and I didn't have time to cut them all out over the weekend so you'll find a few full pages in the envie.

Good morning.
I am still waiting for last week's envie (star is sending it today) so I don't have anything for you yet. I will send as soon as I get it.

Have a great day!

I sent an envelope, hopefully with lots of good ones, to ehstrojette yesterday.

Everyone, have a great day :goodvibes

WOW

Thanks BrettS for the coupons.

I got so many coupons in the mail from you that I spread them out on my bed and rolled around in them.

AWESOME!!

Thanks

I sent an envelope, hopefully with lots of good ones, to ehstrojette yesterday.

Everyone, have a great day :goodvibes

Jax!!! I think you were the one who sent that surprise envie for my b-day! I remember your screename I think...you had it on the back of the envie. Please let me know if that was you so I can really give you thanks :) .

:bday: Pumpkinfish!!

I sent out a envie to you today:goodvibes

Oh thank you :angel: I really appreciate it! I will start checking my mail later this week :) .

The second envie from last week arrived today and it's a really great one~~lots I can use so many thanks to LuckyLabonte! :woohoo:

Train riders, please write your DIS user's name somewhere on or in the envies you send. Many thanks! :thumbsup2

KK8273- an envelope went out today and I am hoping to get another one out tomorrow, if not it will go out on Thursday.
Jen

Jacoby 46 I sent out a huge envelope to you today....It will take you awhile to go through this one...happy hunting....

Mic&Min -
Sorry I did not get the coupons out today - I am sick and could not go to the post office for stamps!:guilty: I hope to get out tomorrow. Even though there were no coupons this week, I still had some to share.

I will try to get out soon so you get the coupons!

Jen

Mattmatts-momma your envie went out on Tuesday! A friend had saved me last weeks coupons so hopefully there are some you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter