Couple of ?????'s

TinkerKat

<font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that
Does Palo's have a lunch menu? Or is it just brunch and dinner?
Thinking of doing a Lunch on my B-day. Then formal dining that
evening with my kids.
It's the day we stop in St. Maarten. This wasn't one of my favorite islands so we probably won't leave the ship.

Are there irons in the rooms?

Are Spa treatments more readily available on "dock" days?

Is there "snacks" available throughout the day? I have one very finicky child! The other two would eat shoe leather!

Question just for Dave, are you going to write a Disney Cruising book?
Look what those DisneyWorld tour books did for Birnbaum!

As Always, Thanks! Kathy

Irons and ironing boards are only in the laundry room areas.

Tina
Wonder 1/17/02

Palo offers brunch on sea days, high tea on selected sea days and dinner on the 7-night cruise -- no lunch.

Spa treatment availability varies but when you are in port it is sometimes easier to get a treatment time.

Room service is available 24 hours a day and there are several "fast food" outlets available most of the day and evening.

Hope that helps! :)

Originally posted by TinkerKat

Does Palo's have a lunch menu? Or is it just brunch and dinner?
Thinking of doing a Lunch on my B-day. Then formal dining that
evening with my kids. It's the day we stop in St. Maarten. This wasn't one of my favorite islands so we probably won't leave the ship.
No, Palo only has the Brunch and Dinner, and the Brunch is only on Sea Days. Maybe you can take a taxi over to the French side and have a nice lunch at Grand Case. The restaurants over there are supposed to be some of the nicest in the Caribbean.

Are Spa treatments more readily available on "dock" days?
Yes, definitely.

Is there "snacks" available throughout the day?
Sure. There's Pluto's Dog House and Scoops. There's Room Service. And there are usually munchies out on a table at the ESPN SkyBox.

Question just for Dave, are you going to write a Disney Cruising book? Look what those DisneyWorld tour books did for Birnbaum!
Thanks for the compliment, but Entropy has already published the definitive Disney cruising guide.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/entropym/pages/

Dave, you are modest! I have been reading the dis board for months. Actually, it is my homepage for when I log on to the internet, so I read it many times at day. I have read the site you refer to, Entropy, and it is good. But, you have provided so much information, along with a few other loyal people, that you could write a book or "charge" for information that is so valuable to all the people getting excited about taking their first or second cruise. You have provided information and reassurance about so many things that deal with the whole experince with a Disney Cruise. Maybe Disney should reward you with a free cruise. :) You never know, maybe. Anyway...

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter