Couple of AP questions...

Mom2micayla

DIS Veteran
We got APs when we were out there last week. I have a few questions for you pros. :)

1. With a 3+ day park hopper you get one EE. What happens with an AP?

2. They offer discounted rates for APs at PP, DLH & GC right? How do you go about getting those? Do you have to call directly or can it be done online?

OT... but we were hoping to go to DLR for my bday in Nov. I'm pretty sure that's value season time, right? What would be a good going rate for PP M-F? If we can't get a decent rate what hotels within walking distance do you recommend? I'd strongly prefer one across the street (like Park Vue, Desert Inn, etc) so we can avoid having to take the ART. We hated being tied down to their schedule and having to deal with loading and unloading the stroller & 3 kids.

TIA! :)

No EE with AP's. You can upgrade to an AP after you use the EE but that may not work if you are looking for AP discounts on hotel. I am not sure how it works per se. I think you just call up and ask for AP rate. I believe you have to have the AP number to book the room or order the AP along with the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter