Country Bear Jamboree, is it worth it?

:laughing: Sorry to get off topic, but that reminded me of how DH would always sing "I Am Pretty" and DS just thought that was a song he made up too. Then we took the family to a production of West Side Story when DS was about 9. When the girl started to sing the song, his eyes grew big as saucers and his jaw just about hit the ground. DH just about bust a gut trying not to laugh out loud! Now DS loves West Side Story and knows all the songs, and would love to have a chance to do the play someday (he will be 16 next month). Thank heaven for those corny dads!:rolleyes:

Amen about our fathers!!!:thumbsup2

I haven't been since I was a kid. But all this talk about how corny it is, is making me want to go again. I like corny!

I Can Remember A Year Or So Ago When They Were Talking About Taking Those Old Bears Away And Lots Of People Were Mad And Upset. And Then That Same Year They Did Not Do The Christmas Show But The Bears Were Still There.just Like Now The Cop Is Open Only At Peak Park Times. Old Give Way For New..how Lond Did We Wait To See In 20,000 Leauges Under The Sea Would Ever Resurface. My Childrens Children Now Look At Those Same Things The Way Their Moms And Dads Did So Many Years Ago..but We, Nana And Papa Still Go And See Thoses Each And Everytime We Go To Wdw. Beacase Its Like Someone Else Said..its Disney And Without The Old There Would Be No New. So Go And See What Everyone Feels So Strongly About..weather Its Positive Or Negative See For Yourself.

Loved it way back when my boys were little especially the Christmas show which has been discontinued. :confused: Not sure why as it was great. Now that my boys are grown, I tried it in November and I just didn't enjoy it. I kept looking at my watch hoping the time would go faster. It just dragged on.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!