Counter Service reviews 11/19-25

brtls5

Anxiously awaiting Disney
I'm going to do all my counter service reviews all at once..

Friday, 11/19:
We had Cosmic Ray's counter service for lunch. The kids enjoyed listening to the lounge lizard while eating lunch. It was a little crazy in here. Encountered a few rude people at the fixings bar but that's okay. We all had hamburgers. I ordered a double cheeseburger with an extra bun and split it up for the boys. I'm so glad I read that tip here or I would have been lost as to what to order them sometimes. We thought it was all yummy, enjoyed the cheese sauce on the fixings bar. Would return here for a quick lunch again, it looked like lots to choose from.

Saturday, 11/20:
We ate at the Backlot Express at MGM for lunch. My sister had a turkey sandwich that was VERY yummy... The kids had some sort of kid meal I dont remember, dh had dbl cheeseburger and I had a hamburger I think. I dont really remember, it was a rather stressful time, no fault of WDW's. I remember my sister's sandwich being WONDERFUL.. and the rest just regular counter service food. Not bad, but not memorable either, it worked.

Sunday, 11/21
We ate at Peco's Bills for lunch today in Magic Kingdom. The place was PACKED! The kids had hot dogs and hamburgers?, dh had his usual dbl cheeseburger and I had a yummy chicken wrap. My wrap was wonderful!!!! Everyone thought their food was delicious. We went here because of the name, it holds special meaning to my dh. (His gpa and he used to tell Tall Tales together) It was nice to have indoor seating though.

Monday, 11/22
Lunch was at Animal Kingdom's Pizzafari. This was a great place to eat!!! It was airconditioned and beautiful rooms to look at. We ate a little early and there was tons of seating. It wasnt crowded at all. The pizzas were good but I was disappointed that the kids menu no longer included pizza. It was very filling!!

Supper was at the food court at Pop Century. Youngest ds had sloppy joe, fruit to share with others, oldest son had chili hot dog, fruit to share and dd had pasta?. The kids had plenty of food. In fact, ds's sloppy joe was big enough that I wouldnt even been able to finish. Dh had meatball sub and split a chicken dinner with me. We also shared with others a sloppy joe. We all kind of got something and then shared amongst all of us. It was all SO yummy and no one was hungry afterwards. The servings are just huge! A great value for the money we thought

Tuesday, 11/23
We ate lunch at Epcot's Electric Umbrella. We all had cheeseburgers/fries again. Except for me, I had the roast beef sandwich thing. It was okay but I wont get it again. It was all good.. and again we had more than plenty to eat.

Wednesday, 11/24
Lunch today was at Typhoon Lagoon. We got a tuna sandwich for dd and a huge hot dog for both ds's to share from somewhere. I got a DELICOUS chicken wrap from there as well. It was AWESOME! We got 2 containers of fruit to share. Dh ate a turkey leg which he's been waiting for since last spring. It was okay he thought, not as good as he'd hoped. The kidlets were still hungry so I bought the garbage pail sundae. It looked yummy and the first part of it was delicious. Then, no one wanted any more ice cream and we had a bucket full that was wasted. Next time, I'll get something smaller for them to share. BUT it was cool to get it just for looks

Thanks for the reviews. We think Pizzafari is a great place to eat too. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter