Counter Service Restaurants with 'Proper' Plates and Cutlery

Aardvark747

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to form a list for quite some time now of all of the quick-service restaurants that have 'proper' plates and cutlery and this is what I have got so far. I much prefer places like these over the normal quick service offering as you feel as though you are getting closer towards a table service experience (although are no waiters of course).
If there are any more that people know of I would love to know.

Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest Lunch and Breakfast (although neither are currently being offered)
Epcot
I don't know of anything
Hollywood Studios
ABC Commissary?
Docking Bay 7 food and cargo
Animal Kingdom
Satu'li Canteen
Disney Springs
Wolfgang Puck Express
Resorts
Centertown Market at CB
El Mercado de Coronado at CS
Geyser Point at WL
Landscape of Flavours at AOA
Primo Piatto at RR
Roaring Fork at WL
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at POFQ
Riverside Mill Food Court at POR?

ABC is closed. :( I prefer normal plates and silverware too as it’s much more environmentally friendly, but at least WDW has greatly improved the disposable stuff to be mostly paper. I wish they’d ditch the plastic cups and silverware for biodegradable ones though.

The few times I visited Disney's Art of Animation Resort they didn't use paper plates or plastic forks/spoons.

The few times I visited Disney's Art of Animation Resort they didn't use paper plates or plastic forks/spoons.
Could I ask how long ago that was? I have to say the same that when I have been they were just using the plastic plates but I was having a look at some recent photographs/videos just before Covid and it appeared that they had changed over.

Primo Piatto was packing all orders in disposable paper containers with plastic flatware when we were there a couple weeks ago. In fact, all resort QS was doing it this way, but that was only one we ate at from your list.I imagine it will remain that way for awhile.

Satuli had real plates and plastic flatware a week ago.

Primo Piatto was packing all orders in disposable paper containers with plastic flatware when we were there a couple weeks ago. In fact, all resort QS was doing it this way, but that was only one we ate at from your list.I imagine it will remain that way for awhile.

Satuli had real plates and plastic flatware a week ago.
That’s a shame to hear, I was really enjoying the transition over. I really hope that they revert back once everything is back to normal.
I thinks it’s a bit strange that they are doing the plates at Satuli but have changes to plastic knife and fork.

That’s a shame to hear, I was really enjoying the transition over. I really hope that they revert back once everything is back to normal.
I thinks it’s a bit strange that they are doing the plates at Satuli but have changes to plastic knife and fork.

We thought it was odd too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter