• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counter Service Meals on DDP

holeceks

Earning My Ears
I think I have read on here that CS meals between adult and kids are not differentiated between, but I can't find that post now. Is this true? I have a DD9 who is very active and eats quite a bit...so I wanted to find out.:confused3

Thanks

You have to purchase the kids meal if one is available. There are places where they are not offered (very few now I think) that he would be able to order from the regular menu. If you wanted to spend the money I suppose they would let you purchase the adult plan for him. But, if you pay kids price for DDP you get a kids meals.

WDW's rule is that if you paid the child's price, you purchase meals from the children's menu, where one exists.

In fact, they aren't supposed to let you buy three adult meals if you have 2 adults and one child on your reservation - the number of people you have will be listed on your key card. You're supposed to pay cash for the third adult meal.

Discussion of possible ways around this are not permitted on the DIS because it's against the clearly stated rules of Walt Disney World regarding the dining plan.

This is the first time going to WDW. Is a breakdown of remaining adults and kids meals provided each time one is used?

The adults and child CS credits are not separated. They will not let one person order more adult meals than adults listed on the card on one trip through the register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter