• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counter service breakfast question

markpenske

Mouseketeer
I have a question about the meal plan.
Counter service breakfast.
You get an entree, juice & beverage.....correct?
What if you go to a place like The Main St bakery or pepper market.. Can you get a baked good (like a muffin or bagel) in place of a entree?
We gone places before that allowed us to get 2 bake good in place of an entree & other times we were forced to use snacks for every item we had.

I have a question about the meal plan.
Counter service breakfast.
You get an entree, juice & beverage.....correct?
What if you go to a place like The Main St bakery or pepper market.. Can you get a baked good (like a muffin or bagel) in place of a entree?
We gone places before that allowed us to get 2 bake good in place of an entree & other times we were forced to use snacks for every item we had.

we usually eat a cs breakfast at POR about daily. I know you get 2 drinks. We ususlly get this cold coffee drink and a juice/powerade for DH and I and kids usually pick 2 milks or 1 juice and 1 milk. We always have left over drinks, so we know we will have to go back to the room before leaving for the day, kinda a pain, but atleast when we get back we have cold drinks waiting for us!

As for the bake good question. IDK, never done that. Im sure it varies from place to place. If you dont want to be stuck using snack credits, Ide ask ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter