• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Countdown Chain... Want one?

Thanks...

I don't mind sharing. :cool1: I put a few hours into it and the kids love it. Plus the whole family loves watching the chain get shorter and shorter.

My wife gives me a hard time, she feels I spend to much time on the details. :cool2:

I've just sent out the files to those requesting it.

Anyone else?

Ours keeps getting shorter as we get closer to our first trip to Disney at Christmas time. :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :banana:

Can I get a copy too, please?

sskem96@insightbb.com

This is our first trip at Christmas time too. It will be great to get away from Illinois in December, assuming it's actually going to get cold at some point this year. At least we're saving on the heating bills for now!

I would also love one. My dd knows we leave the day after Christmas but for all she know that is next week. This would be great to help her understand how much longer until we go. Thanks so much!

ryanandkristin@sbcglobal.net

Can I get a copy too, please?

sskem96@insightbb.com

This is our first trip at Christmas time too. It will be great to get away from Illinois in December, assuming it's actually going to get cold at some point this year. At least we're saving on the heating bills for now!

What part of Illinois are you from? :goodvibes

The last couple of mornings it has been very cool, but I love the cool mornings. :thumbsup2 And yes, no air conditioning or heating bills right now. Of course Ameren got enough money :sick: from me over the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter