Couldn't wait any longer!!!

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
My feet were itching to get down to the city centre to pick up my tickets for my holiday, i do have a days holiday booked for tomorrow and the plan was for me to go and collect them then along with doing a bit of chrimbo shopping, anyway i couldn't wait no longer, my mind was working overtime thinking i hope all the correct information was on :confused3 so i said to my boss i would be really helpful to him and do the banking for him today and take all the stuff down to the bank, it was just a coincidence that the bank is just a couple of minutes walk from the travel agents :rotfl2:

Well i finally have them in my little hands and i have checked, and doubled checked and checked again and everything seems to be all there :Pinkbounc i'm getting REALLY REALLY excited now, i have more time to myself tomorrow now to do my little bit of christmas shopping i have to do and to get the bits and pieces i need for my holiday. Roll on 14th December :cheer2: :cheer2:

ttfn
Sharon x

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc Are you just a little excited then? :rotfl:

Me too :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Audrey :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc Isn't it exciting. Am expecting our tickets any day soon :Pinkbounc

Very exciting stuff getting tickets isnt it Sharon?
:cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter