• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

couldn't get ps for fantasmic

fanningIII

Mouseketeer
:confused3 Just tried to get PS for Fantasmic Dinner Package. None available for entire stay 4/21-4/26. What's going on then?

You must've read my mind, I almost posted the same thing, but for May 1-May 7 :rotfl2:
No fantasmic packages for that whole week, and I've been trying for 2 1/2 weeks! I hope some people cancel, if not I made a PS for Hollywood & Vine WITHOUT Fantasmic, just in case :)

I really don't think you need them at all. I would just go about 45 minutes ahead of time and watch the pre-show(if they still have one)
it is good time to relax and rest your feet ...

that is what we did both times and had no problem getting in

Aww :(
We were able to get it for May 16 at 4PM at H&V... Apparently the restaurant only gives certain times to do it for the fanstamic package... I guess we'll eat a lot so we don't get hungry around 9 or 10.

I tried to get it last year at easter week. No luck too. Your two options would be to check and call wdw dining when you are there closer to peoples cancelling so their credit card is not charged or see if fantasmic is playing during your stay for two shows, lately that is tuesday nights, just book hollywood and vine for dinner only and then go to the 2nd fantasmic where the crowds would most definetely be lighter. I had to come up with a plan b myself because I wanted to do the 2nd fantasmic show and the latest ps was 4 pm, I said no thanks, so I took a friday night with just hollywood and vine only so I can get the dde discount and I will see the 2nd fantasmic tuesday night and just go to eat there on friday of our trip, when I am there I will call to see if anything has opened up. But at least I have a plan in place. Good luck.

I was able to get one May 15th at H&V, but for a really early time, 4:30. Which meant I had to change the lunch ressie I made. Big pain! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Try again at about a month out. Sometimes they open up more times, later in the day. The latest seating is 4 for BD, and 4:30, I think for MM.

We called on the 80 day mark(or so), and were only able to get BD, at 3:40 for 4/23. We also had to move our breakfast earlier. We were going to go to 1900 at 11am, but changed to 8, so that we would be hungry for our dinner. OK with us though. It will get our butts in gear a little earlier.

A CM told me the other day to try about 30 days out - they'll open up the seatings between 4:30 and 6:30 for our dates (early May) when Fantasmic is at 8:30.

I have the same problem with the time..... 4:30p and the show doesn't start til 9 that night.. a 5 hour split... and 4:30p is way to early to eat dinner so I'm hoping they open up later time slots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter