Coronado Springs Tower room

disneylove16

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm trying to find more info online, and I don't think there's much available, but thought I would ask. I need to decide on booking a tower room or not, and wondering what the benefits are? DH wants to go with a tower room, as it's something new, but is the standard tower room comparable to a standard room elsewhere in the resort? I know they're not open yet, so no one can speak from experience, but hoping for some opinions. Thank you!

I booked a tower room yesterday for this summer, and the reason why we originally decided to stay in the tower was because we wanted to be in an air-conditioned, enclosed space at the end of the night when coming back from the parks. We love Coronado and absolutely wouldn't mind staying in the outer buildings, but we thought the extra bit of AC after a day in the July heat and humidity would be worth the small expense. Plus, we wanted to have a new experience at a resort we'd stayed at before :)

We're going in July and just booked a water view tower room tonight! The cast member on the phone was gushing over how beautiful the new facility was going to be and insisted that we keep an eye open for reservations at Toledo (the rooftop restaurant where you can see fireworks). All the comp photos I've seen of the rooms look gorgeous, too. But like pvdprincess said ... the notion of AC in July is divine.

We are in the same situation... a bit frustrating on how there are no images of the rooms. We want to book, but want more details on the room layout... is the sink area, open for example... I assume like most hotel rooms one walks in and there is storage on one side and a bathroom area across. with a "hallway" .. will this then give overall more space then the standard rooms with outside access??

I have found one artistice image of the room but that is it... you would think disney would have more infos to sell this place.

We're going in July and just booked a water view tower room tonight! The cast member on the phone was gushing over how beautiful the new facility was going to be and insisted that we keep an eye open for reservations at Toledo (the rooftop restaurant where you can see fireworks). All the comp photos I've seen of the rooms look gorgeous, too. But like pvdprincess said ... the notion of AC in July is divine.
We just booked the same room for October! I'd love to hear your opinion of it when you get back! I hope it's wonderful!

We are in the same situation... a bit frustrating on how there are no images of the rooms. We want to book, but want more details on the room layout... is the sink area, open for example... I assume like most hotel rooms one walks in and there is storage on one side and a bathroom area across. with a "hallway" .. will this then give overall more space then the standard rooms with outside access??

I have found one artistice image of the room but that is it... you would think disney would have more infos to sell this place.

Images right here:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/resorts/coronado-springs-resort/rates-rooms/

I am going in September and I am really hoping for a room that no one has stepped foot in. Counting the days down from when they open and when I go, if all rooms are opened, and for those having this experience, there should be no reason why most of us should not have a new room that has never been used!!

I am going in September and I am really hoping for a room that no one has stepped foot in. Counting the days down from when they open and when I go, if all rooms are opened, and for those having this experience, there should be no reason why most of us should not have a new room that has never been used!!

The tower opens first week of July. There's no chance any rooms go unused for over two months. But I'm sure your room will be awesome.

Does anyone know if there will be balconies on any of the rooms? CL rooms maybe?

We won't be staying at CSR this time (doing OKW in September), but we love it there and I can't WAIT to see the new tower and dine at Toledo! You can already book dining reservations via the Disney website, beginning July 9. So excited for you!!

We just booked a standard club level tower room for July 18th. Anyone know how many stories the tower is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter