Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Thank you all for your comments! I am happy to share.

lovndisney12, my camera body is a Canon 5D Mark III. Unfortunately, it's a bit pricey. I also carry around a slew of lenses that most sane people wouldn't lug around in the sweltering late summer heat down there.

PK Disney Dork, have a great first stay there. You will love it.

Lisann, the gator was not at all scary, I saw him every day and he always kept to himself in the water. He even invited a friend over one day and was hanging out with a turtle.

We really enjoyed CSR. We went in April for our anniversary. It was our first time and it was very relaxing and quiet. The property is very large and you get plenty of exercise walking around the resort. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• Coronado.jpg
    Coronado.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 83
Thank you for posting those wonderful pictures! We are staying at CS for the first time next June and I am so excited! My son took a photography class this year so I am hoping he gets some great shots while we are there. I am not the best photographer in the world by any means, so I love looking at the great pictures on the DIS!!

Which building would you request to be the closest to the main building? We have stayed at Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Beach Club and loved being close to get our mugs filled. When we stayed at PORS, it seemed like it was so far away to just get a drink! We are planning on staying at CSR right after Christmas thru Jan 6. With the crowds at that time, I imagine my hubby will be sneaking back to the room to rest and relax and he will want to be as close as possible to the food court! LOL I thought he'd do better being close to some of the hammocks but he wants close to drinks and food (and probably the lounge!)

clearskies - What amazingly beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait for our first CSR stay in 12 days!!!

Can anyone share pictures of Cabanas 8a, 8b, and 9a from angles other than from the lake side including the grounds and pool area, please? I am really unable to find any of this section. Also, would be interested in hearing how people liked Cabanas. We are staying at CSR in August and cannot wait! Thank you!

Can anyone share pictures of Cabanas 8a, 8b, and 9a from angles other than from the lake side including the grounds and pool area, please? I am really unable to find any of this section. Also, would be interested in hearing how people liked Cabanas. We are staying at CSR in August and cannot wait! Thank you!

IMGP7086 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr\\

IMGP7078 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7080 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7075 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Walkway over bridge from El Centro towards Cabanas section ...

IMGP7071 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7108 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7074 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Thank you livetogo for posting the Cabanas pictures. We will be there in October (exactly 3 months from today :goodvibes) and I had requested this area. We want to be close to both the main building and the main pool and this area seems to fit the bill for us. We can't wait.

Thank you livetogo for posting the Cabanas pictures. We will be there in October (exactly 3 months from today :goodvibes) and I had requested this area. We want to be close to both the main building and the main pool and this area seems to fit the bill for us. We can't wait.

No problem! Enjoy!

Wish I was going... :rolleyes:

IMGP7086 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr\\

IMGP7078 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7080 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7075 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Walkway over bridge from El Centro towards Cabanas section ...

IMGP7071 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7108 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7074 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr
So sorry that I reposted your pics. This is my first reply as I am new to the forum. Thank you so much for posting these, Ilivetogo! It is greatly appreciated!

Which building would you request to be the closest to the main building? We have stayed at Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Beach Club and loved being close to get our mugs filled. When we stayed at PORS, it seemed like it was so far away to just get a drink! We are planning on staying at CSR right after Christmas thru Jan 6. With the crowds at that time, I imagine my hubby will be sneaking back to the room to rest and relax and he will want to be as close as possible to the food court! LOL I thought he'd do better being close to some of the hammocks but he wants close to drinks and food (and probably the lounge!)
Casitas 1 or cabanas 9B. I believe 9B is the closest from cabanas. Haven't walked through there yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!