Coral Reef needs a VEIWING window

I don't think a viewing area would help. If the fish they want to see is in another area of the tank, people will still push in wherever they want, ignoring the viewing area altogether.

The thing that really gets me about these people who want to take pictures next to the tank is that 95% of them will use the flash on their camera, which only produces a big glare spot on the picture. Most people won't get a good picture of what they want because they have no clue how to use their camera. So, they inconvenience someone and don't get a good picture anyway.....doesn't make any sense to me. These are the same people that use the flash to take pictures of fireworks. I'd like to know what they think the flash is bouncing off of and lighting up?

We had a table next to the tank once and encountered some people wanting to get a closer view, but never had a bad experience like the OP. I don't understand parents that let their children act this way. My children have been going to WDW since they were each a little over a year old. Even at that age, their manners were far better than what the OP encountered. ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter