Copper Creek and ROFR...

princessophiali

Mouseketeer
I am seeing a few resale offers for CCV for $155, $145 and even $135 pp. Since this resort is closing to being sold out and Disney is selling for $210 a point, is it even worth it to make an offer? How often does Disney exercise ROFR?

I don’t think it’s 100% sold out yet (I’ve heard 99%) and as far as I can tell, they haven’t exercised ROFR on it yet.

If CCV is right for you, make an offer. Disney doesn't use ROFR to take every contract, and no one knows what actual criteria are considered or if those criteria frequently change.

If "your" contract gets taken, there's bound to be another one coming along soon to consider.

According to the sites that report ROFR, CCV is not being taken. I recently closed on CCV resale at $150 and have another 70 point CCV hopefully going to ROFR this week at $150 as sent escrow check on Friday. This 70 point contract was listed at $161 and I made offer of $150, hoping to meet in middle since this was small contract, but to my surprise , offer was accepted.
If you want CCV, I would go ahead and make offers. I have noticed that since direct price went up to $210,most of list prices for CCV resales have gone up some also.
If the $135 and $145 prices you have seen were on Fidelity, those have been listed as sale pending since middle of May, so I would not use them as prices easily obtained .

Good to know! Thanks!!
BTW...that $135 was on Fidelity and was wondering if it would actually get through ROFR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter