Coordinating FPs Between On-Site Guests and Local AP Holders.

glvsav37

DIS Veteran
We are the on-site guests, so I know we get FP's at 60 out, however one day during our trip my daughter will be meeting a friend and her family who are local AP holders (letting them book 30 days out) and joining us for the day.

Any strategies to getting our FP's to align best? I can't add their profiles to ours and book for them at 60, right?

Going to Hollywood Studios that day if it matters, and need to do the RnR and Tot. I get SDD would be hard.

Has anyone successfully coordinated FP's between groups who are on different sides of the 60 and 30-day windows? thx

If you can see your friend's profile in your MDE, just add them to your FP booking party at 60 days out. This is a feature / function we call the 'umbrella'. You can add off-site guests, APs or not, to your on-site FP plans.

If you cannot see their profiles, you need to friend them within MDE.

If you can see your friend's profile in your MDE, just add them to your FP booking party at 60 days out. This is a feature / function we call the 'umbrella'. You can add off-site guests, APs or not, to your on-site FP plans.

If you cannot see their profiles, you need to friend them within MDE.

Awesome, this is what I was hoping for. I've never had to add anyone, so I'll look into that. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter