Cooling Towels for the Parks

We have a few frogg togs - I got them because they were only 2 bucks each, I think it was a black friday or other sale before Christmas. I have only used them in dry climates and they help but I don't like how bulky they are and how hard they dry. I try to pack small to save on luggage, etc.... I recently bought a fenjosun from amazon because it is thinner and can fit into a small bag that was included with a caribeaner (sp?). It worked almost as well as the frogg togs and folds much much easier and smaller. It looks nicer than the frogg togs too, like a scarf. They have a blue one right now for only 5 bucks (add-on). I don't live near a target so can't comment on those.

Agreeing that the Frog Toggs are too thick and feel like a chamois. Highly prefer the Mission Enduracool!

I cut my frogg togg towels in half lengthwise (the long way) to reduce the bulk. I get a few fuzzies on my shirt from the frayed edge but nothing major. It also gives me a clean one to wear the next day if I didn't have time to wash out the other half. I agree they don't work as well in the Florida humidity. However, still better than nothing.

I bought two x-large FrogToggs and cut them into smaller long rectangles. It saved a few dollars over buying multiples of the smaller sizes. We have 5 people that have used them and all found them to be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter