Convert Quick Service Credit to three Snack Credits at Front Desk?

Bradster1067

Earning My Ears
Hi, So I know you can convert a quick service credit to three snack credits at a food location as long as your getting the three snacks right there and then. I was reading this post off the Disney Parks mom panel, and I saw this:

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...rade-quick-service-meal-snack-credits-390204/

"You can redeem one Quick-Service credit for three snacks at one time at the same location, or you can visit the Front Desk of your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel to have it converted to three Snack credits that can be used separately, wherever you want during your stay."

Is this true? Has anyone ever done this? I've never seen anything before about being able to convert your quick service credits at the front desk to use later. If so, that would be awesome.

I have done this on one occasion. I didn't realise it was common practice though as the front desk helped us do this to get a snack (we had used all of the snack credits) for my mom after she had fallen in the park and broken her arm.

This was in Sept 2018 at AKL.

Definitely not a common practice. I’ve seen one other person claim that they’ve been able to convert credits this way. I imagine you have to find a cast member with the knowledge of how to manually edit your credits. I’d put your chances at around 10%. Feel free to try, but don’t get your hopes up.

The MOM’s panel is well known for providing incorrect information.

Can anybody give an update on this?

If this is true, I would definitely get the QS dining plan for my DH and I to use on a weekend trip to the F&WF next month.

Otherwise it really would not be worth it to us.

TIA!

If this is true, I would definitely get the QS dining plan for my DH and I to use on a weekend trip to the F&WF next month.

TIA!
In 2010 and 2014 (ha, a long time ago, I know) we used a QS to get 3 snacks in one purchase

Not sure about converting at front desk though

TIA!

You can definitely still use 1 QS credit to purchase 3 snacks at the booths, but it has to be done in one transaction at one booth, so you have to get all 3 snacks from that one booth.

If your plan depends on being able to CHANGE your QS credits into snack credits that can be used like all other snack credits, then I would advise not to get the plan. You might be one of the lucky ones that finds a CM at the resort that can change them, but as supersnoop said above, your chances are at about 10% of being able to do so.

TIA!
Plus, probably still not worth it unless you get “free dining”. Drinks are not included, and on average unless you get multiple of the most expensive items, you would be better off paying cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter