Contemporary vs grand floridian

Visited both lots of times but not stayed at either. Contemporary for men based on the limits of my experience. I think the GF is a bit like a posh nursing home.

Congrats on booking GF!!

We stayed there last November and loved it!, watching the fireworks from the boat dock with the two little ones was amazing!

However we now have a major problem and do not want to stay anywhere else. I have always wanted to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge...now I'm even putting that on the back burner against GF.
Thanks! We are both so excited! It just can't come soon enough now....

It's lush!

I've just noticed on your countdown youre going in November. We went the 12th last year, such a lovely time to go although the day we checked out the xmas decorations went up....not happy haha, was waiting all holiday for that lol.

It's lush!

I've just noticed on your countdown youre going in November. We went the 12th last year, such a lovely time to go although the day we checked out the xmas decorations went up....not happy haha, was waiting all holiday for that lol.
Yeah we've always gone in September in the past and everything is pumpkins! We love Christmas so this will be something new for us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter