Contemporary Vs Grand Floridian Vs Carribbean Beach Resort

Best Resort

• Total voters
I'd say it depends on the time of year. If you are going to be there during Xmas - I would chose GF. Also, if you have young kids and plan to spend time at the pools, I would chose GF. The zero depth entry pools are nice for little ones. If the zero depth entry isn't a thing for you, I would totally chose MK views at Contemporary. But I think you would be happy at either resort.

We've stayed at both Contemporary and Grand Floridian. We had a theme park view at the Contemporary. Honestly it was awesome the first couple of nights but after that it really got old, lol. I have 2 young kids so we are early to bed early to rise people and after the initial how cool we can sit on our balcony and watch the fireworks thing wore off I didn't really like listening to the fireworks as we are trying to get to sleep and it feels like they are right outside your window. I loved the Contemporary because everything is under 1 roof...you hop on the monorail and take it to MK and when you come home you are never that far away from your room (unless you are staying BLT). To me that was awesome. All in all we loved the Contemporary. We were supposed to stay there again this year, but I ended up getting a better deal at the Grand Floridian so we decided to stay there. Honestly the Grand Floridian is the flagship resort for a reason. It is absolutely beautiful, the rooms are absolutely beautiful, and I loved the fact that the pool was a walk in and not a step down. Its a pretty big resort and so walking to our room from the Monorail was pretty far. Also for the first 3 days of our trip the Monorail was down, so we ended up walking to The Poly for a breakfast ADR that we had and then walking to TTC from the Poly to hop a bus to Epcot. It was a lot of walking. (I had an ECV bc of an ankle injury) but I felt really bad for my family doing all that walking. And then to walk around the park. But that really wasn't the hotels fault, lol. We loved our stay there and if we could we would stay there again. I am trying to convince my hubby for our vacation in 2017 that we need to stay at the Poly bc thats the only monorail resort we have not stayed at, lol. But he liked The Grand Floridian or the Contemporary so we shall see, lol. Good luck in your decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter