~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

love the pics..i would like to stay at the contemporary one time..but i need to break my addiction from the EPCOT resort area hotels...is there a rehab somewhere for this? ;)

love the pics..i would like to stay at the contemporary one time..but i need to break my addiction from the EPCOT resort area hotels...is there a rehab somewhere for this?

Heehee!! I have the same problem but I'm addicted to the Contemporary!! :worship: I need to get some SERIOUS help!!:rotfl2:

PS: LOVE the pictures everyone!!! They are fueling my addiction!!:banana:

Hey heath-and-javens-mom..where's my Will picture??? :rotfl: Great Thread! I will certainly post my pictures when I get back in August!

More from the suite that was mentioned before...

The dining/extra TV area, that is a pull-out couch on the right...

2834754240088031705OYMYan_ph.jpg

The view from the main bedroom area...

2717542620088031705sqZOnB_ph.jpg

It was the whole second floor here...

2615356680088031705SssKoJ_ph.jpg

Taken from the dining area, there is another bathroom and refrig/coffeemaker area, and the second entrance door down the hall...

2175319240088031705dPOBFo_ph.jpg

THe second bathroom...

2053994970088031705dXJOeo_ph.jpg

LOVE the suite pictures! SO do they have any suites in Tower? I am in a MK view but would love to upgrade to a suite if there is one available in the tower (MK view):cool1:

Hey heath-and-javens-mom..where's my Will picture??? :rotfl: Great Thread! I will certainly post my pictures when I get back in August!

LOL- I went and messed with my siggy and lost the Will Pic....If I had more room I would add Will back!!:goodvibes

This used to be right outside of the elevators on the concourse level. It has been so long since I've been to the Contemporary that I don't know if it is still there. It is a model of the Tower of the Four Winds that was created for the entrance to IASW when it debuted at the 1964 World's Fair.

IMG_0811.jpg

The giant mural, from the monorail station (taken while touring the MK resorts):

14455345264eb27df25bbqs0.jpg

More from the suite that was mentioned before...

The dining/extra TV area, that is a pull-out couch on the right...

2834754240088031705OYMYan_ph.jpg

The view from the main bedroom area...

2717542620088031705sqZOnB_ph.jpg

It was the whole second floor here...

2615356680088031705SssKoJ_ph.jpg

Taken from the dining area, there is another bathroom and refrig/coffeemaker area, and the second entrance door down the hall...

2175319240088031705dPOBFo_ph.jpg

THe second bathroom...

2053994970088031705dXJOeo_ph.jpg

I have been seeing your pix allover the resort threads...did you notice how many orbs are in your pictures consistently...is this common for your camera?

Hi All!
Below are two of my favorite Contemporary photos. Enjoy!
The CR on a stormy Florida night, view from Bay Lake boat pier.
IMG_0213.jpg

The five legged goat on the elevator shaft, view from the monorail platform.
IMG_0861.jpg

Thanks everyone for posting these greats pics. This is where we want to stay for our next trip after the upcoming one. Keep 'em coming!!!popcorn::

Thanks everyone for posting these greats pics. This is where we want to stay for our next trip after the upcoming one. Keep 'em coming!!!popcorn::

I'll see what else i have. But u'll love CR. Its my favorite resort... here are some more...sorry i thought i had a picture of the monorail going through the building...but i can't find it...

The Marina and pier area from Tower room 4713
P1000710.jpg

The opposite of the night shoot i posted earlier...a day shot of Contemporary from the pier.
P1000754.jpg

Contemp1.jpg

Contemp2.jpg

Contemp3.jpg

Contemp4.jpg

Contemp5.jpg

Contemp6.jpg

I have loads of pics, i'm one of those people that snaps *everything* much to my kids embarrasment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter