Contempo Cafe menu

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Since I have not seen it posted online, here is the full menu for the Contempo Cafe for anyone who is intrested in seeing it.

Breakfast

Waffles
topped with Bananas and Salted Caramel.

Grilled Ham, Egg and Cheddar Sandwich.

Bounty Platter
Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Breakfast potatoes, Biscut and French Toast.

Adult Breakfast Platter
Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, and Biscut.

French Toast
wtih Bacon and Turkey Sausage.

Breakfast Burrito
Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo, Potatoes, Cheddar, Cilantro, Charred Tomato Salsa, and Black Beans.

Sides:
Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Biscutis, Potatoes.

Lunch & Dinner

Flatbreads

Cheese or Pepperoni Flatbread.

Marinated Beef Flatbread
with Oven-roasted Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese and Arugula.

Salads Tossed-to-Order

Plain or Chicken Caesar.

Roasted Curry Vegetable abd Buegur Salad
Zucchini Squahs, Eggplant, Vine-ripe Tomatoes, Onions, Dried Cherries and Romaine Hearts in a Yogurt-Pesto Dressing.

Chicken Chop Salad
Mixed Greens, Corn, Black Beans, Tomatoes and Cucumbers with Avocado-Buttermilk Dressing.

Steakhouse Salad
Marinated Beef with Mixed Greens, Shaved Red Onions, Goat Cheese, and Vine-ripe Tomatoes with Mustard Dressing.

Cold Sandwiches
served with choice of Green Bean Salad or House Chips.

Multigrain Turkey BLT
Cheddar, Bacon, and Vine-riped Tomatoes on Multigrain Bread with Lime Cilantro Aioli.

Sracked Sandwich
Smoked Ham, Dill Havarti and Honey Mustard on Ciabatta Bread.

Hot Sandwiches
served with choice of Green Bean Salad or French Fries.

Hot Turkey Sandwich
topped with Brie, Apple Butter, and Arugula on Challah Bread.

Honey-Lime Chicken
served with Pepper Jack Cheese on Multigrain Roll with Salsa-Ranch Dressing.

Spice Crusred Mahi
topped with Citrus-Apple Slaw on a Kaiser Roll.

6 oz Angus Cheeseburger
served with choice if Cheddar, American or Pepper Jack Cheese
Add Bacon.

Dinner Only

Pasta with Marinara Sauce.

Pasta with Chicken Basile Cream Sauce.

Hot Open - faced Roast Beef Sandwich
Roasr Beef on Toasted French Bread with Rosemary Wine Sauce, and Roasted Wedge Potatoes topped with Cheesy Breadcrumbs.

Vegetabble Bake
Roasted Eggplant, Onions, Garlic, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Potatoes, and Feta Cheese.

Thanks for taking the time to do that! Looks like a nice variety. We are staying there in June (we usually stay at the WL). I'm so excited, I haven't stayed there since 1975! :goodvibes

We left the MK one day to eat there (not big MK CS fans). The food here is on the DDP and sooo good! I had the steak salad and husband had some sort of speciality Sandwich. It is so easy to hop on the monorail and then just walk back to MK when you are done even if you are not staying there. Plus it is so much more relaxing then the parks. Another benefit is it is next to CM's so you can here the activity over the short walls but not be in the middle of it. Def. the best CS we have ever had at Disney!

Thank you for posting the menu CR Fan. We are staying there in June and plan on going there a lot for breakfast. My DH will be very happy that there are breakfast burritos and the waffles sound very good (I'm a huge caramel fan). Just one question....do they have a children's menu? We have a 7 and 5 yr. old who are in love with either waffles (preferrably the Mickey Waffles) and pancakes. Thanks for the input.

Thank you for posting the menu CR Fan. We are staying there in June and plan on going there a lot for breakfast. My DH will be very happy that there are breakfast burritos and the waffles sound very good (I'm a huge caramel fan). Just one question....do they have a children's menu? We have a 7 and 5 yr. old who are in love with either waffles (preferrably the Mickey Waffles) and pancakes. Thanks for the input.
I never went there for breakfast however the other times I was there I saw kids meals listed on the ordering screens for the lunch and dinner items, so I am sure they have some kids items for breakfast.

We just ate Contempo Cafe on Saturday and it was so good! I had the hot Mahi Mahi sandwich with citrus slaw - totally yummy! DH had the burger and it was flame-broiled with cheese and bacon - he was happy. :goodvibes
The best part was dessert - I don't know if I just needed something sweet but the pina colada and black forest cupcakes were to die for. I am frantically searching google and the disboards for the recipe for the pina colada cupcake - OMG, I want one now! Anybody out there have the recipe for these amazing cupcakes?

I said this in my Contemporary review from earlier this month I said that my favorite thing from there was the Chicken Caesar Salad. So when they say that their salads are made fresh each time you order thm they are not joking, because that was the best Chicken Caesar Salad I have ever had.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter