Cont Tower room request

ksmg

Earning My Ears
For those of you have stayed in a Tower room, which side do you prefer (view of MK or Bay Lake), what floor and which rooms are good (the end of the hall or in the middle)?

Thanks!

There are NO bad views in the Tower! Remember the rooms on the park side start on floor 6 and on the bay side on floor 5. Go through 11. 12 is tower club and 14 (no 13) is concerige full.

The "park" view: you over look seven seas lagoon, gf, poly, and ttc, and magic kingdom. MK you see the castle and some of the entrance way (monorail platform, etc....) you can see some peaks of the BTMRR, or SM, also a close up view of space mt. You get a partial view of water light parade, from seeing it in front of mk, poly, and gf. and Fireworks if any avaiable Bad side is the parking lot view (looking down), bus noise, car noise, all the resorts bus going in an out of MK you hear on the road in front of the CR at times, with your balcony open.

The "bay" view: You over look the pools, marina, gardens, FW, areas and old discovery isle. You get the entire light pagent. It is quietier, and less congested on the balconies, from your inside hall you can watch the monorail. Most people think this is Not the "good" side but it is really nice, and you can lookout the stairwells & large window walls to see the castle and return to your room with a view!

Remember the CR tower is high so asking for a "high" floor really is unnecessary, the trees, etc... are not a factor here. We have had a room for 2 weeks directly over the monorail on 6th floor, and NEVER heard it, or the crowd it took! Once in a while you could feel a swish of air rushing, under the door, if you were directly in front of it, which I guess would of been the entrace or exit of the monorail cause we did not here it.

No difference of being over the "shops" or "resturants" we only heard noise once from a resturant and they must of dropped about 100 plates to make that large a sound! :p Never even heard chef mickey's singing after we shut our door.

You will love your stay at the CR tower!!!! :cool: :D

Well for the most part I have to agree. There really is no bad part to the tower. Though I still do prefer the MK view at night.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the MK side also get the sunset. As I recall, it was quite breathtaking!

I can't wait to get back. Enjoy your trip.

elbo
:jester:

I love the MK view. We just returned from the Contemporary Tower Club on Sunday and it was great. We were able to watch the castle turn colors at night, watch the monorail and ferries in Seven Seas Lagoon, look at the Polynesian and GF and watch the GF and Polynesian's viewing of the EWP from our room. When I was vidoe taping the view from the balcony, I zoomed in on Splash Mountain and was able to see tiny logs going down the drop on Splash Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter