Considering changing dates. Have ?'s.

Minybear

BCV/VGC Owner
I currently have reservations for a 4nt BC/4nt Wonder cruise starting 1/22/03. Now I am having second thoughts due to the very cold weather currently going on now in Orlando (44-60). I am wondering if the weather for December would be a little warmer (68-80).

Also which as better discounts December or January (codes and AP for the land portion). I noticed the price difference between January and December (land/cruise) is only $40 (December is less expensive for some reason).

Do you know when the Early Booking Discount will be taken off? I am wondering if I have 3 weeks to decide on this. We are going to WDW in 14 days and we can judge ourselves if we like the weather or not. I can deal with 65 and higher weather but anything under 64 in the daytime is something else.

I am also wondering is the Bahahaims warmer then Orlando?

I need your thoughts.

As far as the weather goes, I don't think you can be sure either way at that time of year. We sailed this past December and had the most perfect weather both in Orlando and on the cruise. Last year we went to DW the same week and had temperatures in the 40's! Also years back we cruised in Jan (RCCL) and had rain and cold the whole trip. Even after our 12/13 cruise, the temps dropped in southern Florida into the 50's for a while.

The Bahamas is definately warmer than orlando/cape canaveral but it's just one of those times of year that you have to be prepared for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter