Connections

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Whenever we post, and the more we know about each other, I am surprised how connected we really are.
Going along with the Where are You From thread, I thought it would be intersting to post a little more about yourself.
For example, I grew up/lived in the Goshen/Elkhart IN (and even Lake Wawasee) area. Have friend and family all over that area from Middlebury to South Bend.
I also have a traveling nurse sis who lives in Yucca Valley, not too far from karinmac. (Lately my sis has been working at the no AZ indian reservation hospitals.)
I have another sis who lives in the four corner area of CO (Cortez).
So more about you to see how connected you are with others ----

OK, Now every knows I used to live in Staten Island NY. My parents still live there. Cathy 1140 lives within a mile of them!

I JUST TRADED WITH PRNCSSWORD AND SHE IS FROM STATEN ISLAND, AND..... I HAVE BEEN TO STATEN ISLAND.

DARLENE

I'm from Staten Island. I met Cathy1120 on line at TDS during the 100 YoD fiasco and we still keep in touch, and I'm in the process of making a trade with Mickey7811. I can't believe so many people on these boards are from Staten Island or even know about it! Usually people just look at you like you're crazy when you mention Staten Island. Pretty neat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest