Connecting With Walt - Hooray Disneyland Crew!

daneenm

Just call me Pollyanna ...
I was delighted to start listening to the Super Secret Episode of Connecting With Walt, only to find our Disneyland crew on board for the episode. I miss you all and am so happy to hear your voices! Thank you for catching us up. I haven’t even finished the episode yet, but felt the need to stop and thank you before I listen more. 🎉🎉🎉

Since it is now released, I hope it is ok to talk about the subject.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting about it, I had no idea this show had happened. I hope other old fans get wind of it.

I turned it on immediately after seeing your thread and it was so nostalgic to hear the intro again and that they were ALL there. It's rare you get to step back in time like that. I can't believe they got everyone. It was gracious for Michael to let Tom host, it was wise of him to know it would be more authentic if he did. It says a lot about their class despite the weird ending, that they would and could come back all these years later to do that.

I can't believe how much time has gone by and I still miss it.

I‘ll have to check it out tomorrow…. Thanks for the heads up!

Haven't yet listened to the podcast but it's on the schedule for later today!

It was great to hear all of their voices again. Especially so for that of @YellowMickeyPonchos. I hope Nancy's recovery will continue and she will soon find her way back to her career.
Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes! As much as I love nuclear Medicine, it may be that my calling is elsewhere. I hope I'll know by the end of August or September. At tleast will be at our vendor booth at DISCon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter