CONGRATULATIONS to...

I did this last year at the 9/11 Memorial in Bayonne. Our mayor sold out to the Port Authority who was going to remove the beautiful 9/11 Memorial in Bayonne, then had the audacity to be the keynote speaker at the service. I got up, turned my chair around and faced backward while he spoke. When he was finished I turned my chair back around and gave my attention and respect to those who deserved it. Good for them!

...is that the one that's by the cruise ship port? The one with the giant tear drop in the middle?

...thanks guys - I'll pass on the well wishes to my DS....we are having cake and coffee tonight for his graduation; no big thang, just a small get-together to celebrate his accomplishment....

:thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS JESSE & MOM KIM!

:rockband::dancer::rockband:

Angel16

...thanks guys - I'll pass on the well wishes to my DS....we are having cake and coffee tonight for his graduation; no big thang, just a small get-together to celebrate his accomplishment....

No chicken parm? :scared1:

Steppin' Off the Stage
2011_graduations003.jpg

Finally!
2011_graduations009.jpg

...like father, like son..
2011_graduations010.jpg

Jesse & his uncle
2011_graduations011.jpg

Proud grandma and mom

2011_graduations013.jpg

Congratulations to Jesse, you and DH. You must be really proud of him! :thumbsup2

Glad to see that your mom has come to visit. Is she here for another long visit?

Congratulations to Jesse, you and DH. You must be really proud of him! :thumbsup2

Glad to see that your mom has come to visit. Is she here for another long visit?

...she stayed with us for about 2 weeks, and now she's at my sister's house. Next stop - my younger brother, and it's back to PR on the 19th....my brother's twins made their First Holy Communion, my DS graduated, and my sister's oldest DD is graduating from HS tomorrow....:thumbsup2 ...whioh reminds me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter