Congratulations on 6,000 Buckalew!!!!

mickeywow

Congratulations on your 6000th post!!

~ Deb~

The lady I remember everytime I look at my Big TV, which is everyday, because my Esmerelda ornament she sent me 2 years ago has a place of honor on top of it!

God bless you, Brenda! It's people like you that are the backbone of the DIS. Thanks for being you!

1cp.gif

luxhello.gif
<font color=royalblue><b><font size=6>Yee-haw!!!!
luxhello.gif
</font></font><font color=royalblue> BTW, I think it's a word! ;)

Congratulations Brenda, on 6000 of the DIS' nicest posts! Always making me smile. :) I think it was just over a year ago that we became "DIS friends" and I am very grateful for the friendship we've built... you're a special person. :) Thanks for being you, and keep the great posts coming. :D

Lynne</font></b>

Brenda - you are a wonder! :)

6,000 saintly posts too. :D

one of these days..... :)

I have to say thanks for these posts and comments. You all a great friends!

BTW, FYI, #1 Disney Fan helped me win the "fabulous prize" last year at this time when Moof was here (he gave them away) :)

And to OK... someday, OK, someday. :)

<marquee direction=“right” align=“middle” behavior=“alternate”>CONGRATULATIONS BUCKALEW ON 6,000 POSTS!</marquee>

<center>
40.gif
flag1.gif
flag1.gif
40.gif
</center>

CONGRATULATIONS, BUCK ........You're the SWEETHEART of the CB. I know that it has been a difficult year for you and your family. Here's wishing all of you many, many blessings for the New Year......:)

24RedRoses_lg.jpg

Congrats on your 6000th Brenda!!!
You are such a sweetie!!!

<center>Congrats

on 6000

Buckalew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter