Concurrent reservations?

disneynan

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can hold reservations in the same name at two different resort hotels for the same time period?

Here is the dilemma. I have made reservations for us 5 and a friend for my DS (total 6) at Pop Century with two rooms during the free dining period. We have not yet recieved a definate yes or no from the friend's parents. Just for kicks I checked on the WDW web site for just us 5 at POR for the same time frame. Price difference minus the extra park tickets is $682!

I plan to charge the friend half of this extra charge for half the room he will be in, BUT am afraid that if he cannot go then I am stuck with this extra charge if we cannot change our ressie :worried: (and I expect that after 4/4 we will not be able to).

So I would like to add another ressie for the 5 of us at POR as a back-up in case the friend bails. I don't mind having the extra deposit as I would just have it added to the ressie we keep.

Any opinions? :confused3

In case anyone is interested, I called CRO today and was able to book a second reservation with the free dining package at POR. I will cancel one of them as soon as we get an answer from the friend's parents. I'll sleep better tonight knowing that we will not have to spend the extra $$$ on the two rooms if we don't need them.

I also inquired into the All-Star family suites which I had forgotten about when I originally booked, but none are available with the free dining during our stay 9/30-10/7.

ME TOO! as we speak i have 2 ressies for the same time- one at POR the other at POP!- i booked the POR thru AAA a while back- then heard about the free dining and made to ressies for POP myself just this sunday.....now i have to call AAA and cx....or maybe i will keep the ressie w/ AAA and give her the POP info in case i have any penalties for canceling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter